No announcement yet.

LOL post your most unluckiest moments!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LOL post your most unluckiest moments!

1- I put C4 on a tank and tried to runaway, when i was running i hid in a little corner, as soon as i pressed the button the tank backed up on me by accident. I died.......

2-I saw a car coming at me, i was aiming and then shot a Rocket at it, but the momentum took me down.

3-In strike of karkland i was in a big group, a vodnik was coming and i was crossing the road, out of 10 people, i was the only one to get run over......

4- ARTILLERY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WTF I died by friendly artillery, to spawn at a base then die by enemy artillery, then spawn at another to get spammed by a tank, then spawn at friendly location to get run over......then i left the server

I earned 4 badges and 2 ribbons in one game, and the server crashed with 10 tickets left.

Comment

Ejected from F-15, got the chute open, happy days got clear, plane crashes into 4 of my team somewhere, they all punish me, kicked.

Comment

Driving a buggy get to where i want jump out then.....the buggy runs me over by itself.

Comment

i tripped over my shoelace in the heat of battle.

Comment

I got squashed and killed by my own commanders falling ammo crate lol

Comment

Cheering Up

I needed something to laugh at, that shoelace one is great!

Comment

The old 'squad leader parachuting onto my head' death is a pretty rare one, and funny when it happens.

I still think you should get some kind of medal for killing 10 enemy in one round by parachuting onto their head, just to watch all those poeple who have to have every medal trying desperatley to earn it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Bojangles
                  I earned 4 badges and 2 ribbons in one game, and the server crashed with 10 tickets left.
                  Damn....

Well - I flew in to a dropping ammocrate once in a chopper. How unlucky was that?

Comment

After a long night of gaming I went to get into bed and try my luck there, I was met with "Why dont you go screw the computer? Its about the only thing you know how to turn on!" .........That was kinda an unlucky moment......but I did go back and resume gaming till the wee hours of the morning so it was a win/win for me.....

Comment

Teammate gets killed by the explosion of his DPV just as he trys to run from it after and anti tank guy blew it up...he dies on a slight incline. I run over to revive him and because the wreckage is slowly sliding down the hill at 0.5mph I get killed by it nudging me when I kneel down to revive him :/

Comment

I was once the pilot of a six man Blackhawk in Mashtuur City. The MEC took over ALL flags and we were the only ones left, aside from the Commander. I called for a Supply Drop about 50 feet to the side as our chopper only had about eight health! "Supply drop, your area" and I cheered that he dropped it just before he died. Wind picked up the crate and brought it on the rotors.. Boom, Five TK's, my death and we lost the round.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr.Bojangles
                          Been there...but I didn't get as many awards in that game though.

BTW, welcome to the forum. :hi:

Comment

i was in a damaged chopper, 2 bars left, saw a guy jumped out of another chopper. so i decided, can i kill him with my rotor blades??. and so i did. too little too late when i realize he damaged my chopper to th e point of no health, BOOM!! i died. a guy in a parachute killed me without firing a single shot....

summarize, i got killed by killing a guy with a chopper. guy i killed, killed me with his body....

Comment

ah..so many moments...

- I'm flying a helicopter with a co-pilot I get shot out of the pilot seat...my co-pilot doesn't have a clue.. I spawn back in the chopper to get immediately shot down

- I learned the hard way about sliding crates...seen a crate sloooowly sliding down the hill...I go towards the bottom of the hill where it was sliding to...crushed

- a stupid noob tries to run into my plane as I'm taking off..I don't wanna tk the idiot so I swirve....unfortunately I swirved right into the UAV station.

- playing Op Clean sweep..I'm staying close to the AA turret waiting for any aircraft to get in range... I play it smart not to camp in the thing so I don't alert any planes....I see a heli so I hop in and turn towards it only to see a jet coming straight at me...I helplessly watch the bombs get bigger and bigger and bigger...

Comment

Working...
                              X