My first movie series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: My first movie series

Wow if you really wanted to start a flame. You should have waited until you posted more than twice.

Comment

Nice Start IMO and agree with some of the ideas the other guys said...

and the guy above me is a real ****...

Comment

I do not have account in that site .. do you have another like

Comment

Heres a good link for ya....here

Comment

I am yet to watch this, but if you need a voice actor PM me. Since GOS is most likey dead for now, so i am looking to join a series on loan.

As a voice actor in my spare time, but your have to battle it out with some other serie's to get me as a voice actor in my spare time mate.

Comment

Pretty good. Can't say anything other people haven't already said.

Comment

Haha. That was horrible...

I actually agree with the flaming guy, but not to such an extreme, lol. Yea, that was painful to watch. And was the boat supposed to simulate enemy or friendly fire? lol.

I will also be deleting this from my hard drive...sorry to say.

Comment

thanks for all the comments, i thinK i have leared alot from making that movie. i am working on another one that i think everyone will like. that movie will be released next week sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by Flanker
                    Haha. That was horrible...

I actually agree with the flaming guy, but not to such an extreme, lol. Yea, that was painful to watch. And was the boat supposed to simulate enemy or friendly fire? lol.

I will also be deleting this from my hard drive...sorry to say.
                    Thanks for that Flanker because i want to know where i need to work on in a movie. now that i look back that was kinda pointless. I do plan to do a remake of that with better quality and more since.

Comment

I was pretty harsh in my last post. To be a bit more serious...

The reason people didn't like the camera angles was because all you were showing was the character. We want to see where he's headed not just where he's moving through. Also, there was a lot of jerky camera motion. For example; the helicopter scene in the beginning. The camera would jerk when moving sideways. I realize its hard to do, even though I've never made a movie, but maybe you could as for tips from other people that have made successful movies?

Also, you can't just make a movie with a handful of people. For example; the beach assault scene. You had 4 guys total in that (that we saw). One was in the boat simulating enemy fire (which was kind of obvious), the other 2 were the ones on foot, and the last was the guy in the jeep. IMO, to make that scene better, you'd need like 5 guys jumping out of the boat, and 3 enemy guys up ahead with SAWs (to see the tracers). That would make the scene much better. So you can't just have a few people when you're simulating an assault. If it was like a Spec. Ops. mission, where you're supposed to be hiding and stuff, that might have been ok.

I actually look forward to the next movie, as long as it isn't like this one. This one was bad, seriously.

Comment

i would download this and have a look, but Filefront hates me and has a 3 hour wait. woo.

EDIT: Downloading from that site.

Comment

Originally posted by Flanker

Also, you can't just make a movie with a handful of people. For example; the beach assault scene. You had 4 guys total in that (that we saw). One was in the boat simulating enemy fire (which was kind of obvious), the other 2 were the ones on foot, and the last was the guy in the jeep. IMO, to make that scene better, you'd need like 5 guys jumping out of the boat, and 3 enemy guys up ahead with SAWs (to see the tracers). That would make the scene much better. So you can't just have a few people when you're simulating an assault. If it was like a Spec. Ops. mission, where you're supposed to be hiding and stuff, that might have been ok.
                          I find that funny. Actually we only had 3 guys there. The two walking up and the 3rd in the boat simulating COVER FIRE... Anyways yeah we know we needed more people. Thats why we are getting more people.

As for TVR_Fan please contact me. We are looking for Voice actors and ingame actors.

Comment

OK .. thanks

make it more intersting on the sconed movie

Comment

Originally posted by TAW_DaSniper
                              I find that funny. Actually we only had 3 guys there. The two walking up and the 3rd in the boat simulating COVER FIRE... Anyways yeah we know we needed more people. Thats why we are getting more people.

As for TVR_Fan please contact me. We are looking for Voice actors and ingame actors.
                              I,m still going to hopfully join you on loan, i am still part of a series of GOS while being on loan. But if RVB comes calling, then you know what may happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X