My first movie series

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My first movie series

I thought it be nice to have a bf2 mini series movie. possibly 4 parts. would like to get some feedback from you guys. only to make them better....lol. but wut this clip is just the intro to the series.

make sure u have a file planet account to download

download it here

You say "make sure you have a file planet account to download" but it's actually hosted on FileFront

Comment

Its late man. Its like 4-5AM where hes at I was just on TeamSpeak with him when he was releasing this. He was kinda out of it:P.

Comment

lol. Well it was a good movie with a pretty good storyline. Although it could of used some more camera angles and closeups.

Pros..
        - Storyline was pretty good
        - Has potential
        - Music is good. Glad you chose BHD music instead of Drowning Pool or some other mindless and repetitve crap like that.

Cons..
        - Needs more camera angles and closeups
        - Spelt Saga wrong at the end of the movie

Comment

lol....yea i thought i spelled it wrong but it was late..thanks

Comment

Originally posted by Fusion
            lol. Well it was a good movie with a pretty good storyline. Although it could of used some more camera angles and closeups.

Pros..
            - Storyline was pretty good
            - Has potential
            - Music is good. Glad you chose BHD music instead of Drowning Pool or some other mindless and repetitve crap like that.

Cons..
            - Needs more camera angles and closeups
            - Spelt Saga wrong at the end of the movie
            i couldnt have said it better... if the camera was moved around more smoothly it wold have been MUCH better...

fianally a movie with nice grafix :shock:

Comment

thank you...im going to work on that camera movement and more angles.

Comment

Good start, needs more angles and smoother rotation, as stated above..
                Soundtrack was great, but better suited for the MEC side (IMO)
                I would like to see a medic clip put to Disturbed's "Voices"

great work, now get some sleep....

Comment

Buuuummp

Comment

He did spell saga correctly...

Nice series, hope it's great and you make alot of episodes

is this going to be somthing like Red Vurses Blue for Halo?

Comment

Very nice.

Comment

yea i had to go back and fix that quick.....im not really sure wut Red Vurses* Blue for halo is.....but im going to put these on my site which will tell when the others will come out. ill post it once everything is ready.

but thanks

Comment

buuuuump

Comment

Re: My first movie series

Oh! My eyes! They burn! What kind of crap is this? Horrible, horrible camera angles. Not only that, you can't simulate a beach assault without making it obvious that a boat on your team is simulating the gun-fire for your enemy, while the guy on your flank is out in the open with a "Wtf?" look on his face. Christ, you can't even climb a ladder without missing it once. Horrible story line, horrible plot, horrible idea. I hope you, and your family dies, just to make sure a bad generation of actors and directors is wiped from the face of the earth. Let's try to make it not so obvious that the PLA is purposefully missing us next time too.

Comment

Re: My first movie series

Dude, now deleting this piece of hopeless crap won't do the job. I'm going to remove my hard-drive, take a crap on it, set it on fire, run it over, send it's remains to space, then nuke it when it finally lands on the planet Pluto. Please spare us from this crappy directing and 'Machinima.'

Comment

Working...
                              X