No announcement yet.

What is your biggest kill-streak ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

yeah, the trick is just to be able to bomb well enough to that stingers pose no threat and you win your dogfights with other planes. yes it was in a ranked server, with 64 players, and not all noobs either.

heres a screenshot:

(note thats before i finished the round so its not the full score, but you get the idea)

also apart from my gunner who simply sat there and obsorbed my kill assist, nobody else on the server has a score over 30...

Comment

22 being a blackhawk gunner on Dragon Valley i think.

Comment

mines 37 first i got 10 kills then i mutinied the commander lol and it worked for the frist time then i used arty on karkand

Comment

36 on mashtuur 3/4 as Medic than the rest in a TANK (CUZ I WAS ALONE)

Comment

Mine is 12...i think...with a sniper rifle.

Comment

Originally posted by phen0m
              59, Kubra Dam owning in the Hornet.
              Lol same score i was only with F-15 bomber i think i was able to get 100 kill streak but the damn server kickd me :hmm:

Comment

46 - Tank whoring on Strike at Karkand (32 player).

Comment

19 (as you can see) in a TOW smaking people as the came accross the water in Operation Clean Sweep . they just wernt learning and piling themselves into boats and apc's got my ground defense ribbon for that too.

Comment

Originally posted by Pvt.Caboose
                    34kills 10minutes in my F35 on golf of oman
                    GULF GULF GULF. How people can get these confused is beyond me. ESPECIALY when English is your first language.

Comment

4 i think

Comment

27 with m1 abrams

Comment

Someone posted that they're kicking from some servers for owning with a tank??!?? WTF?!?!? whats a tank there for, seriously? that big llong thing isnt (in most cases) to compensate for anything, its for killing people. If the devs put it in karkand, use it! its probly admins who suck too much to kill the tankers.

Comment

So, people with streaks of 4-500+...might be considered full of ****?

I've seen several like that, all from the same clan too oddly...

Comment

24 here... not sure when I got it... Either jackhammering peeps on mashtur city or some MI-28 action with a clanmate as a gunner...

Comment

50 kills and 24 AT kills in 10 minutes, that's my best so far

Comment

Working...
                                X