Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your biggest kill-streak ?

Mine is 27

Last night on Strike at Karkand some sneaky guy captured the MEC main base. I was dead at that moment, so i chose that base as my spawn point, and took the tank that was there. I took it to the next flag (the one with the train) and stood next to it so that i would capture the flag.

What followed, was that all the MEC guys just came running towards the flag, and i just kept killing them with the tank machine gun and cannon. the fun part was how they tried to look from the corner to destroy me with bazookas, but i killed them with the cannon. I was alone there and had no problem, they just kept comming for more

So, what's yours ?

22 kills with the AK101, 45 kills with the tank.

Comment

Mine was at strike at karkant or someting 2, I was playing as MEC i went to play where the americans spawn and ran around and killed around 18 people and Igot teh ACTION ROBBON in same time so i was happy :P

Comment

On kubra dam sniping the base at the top of the dam on the left side. the whole team just kept soming and peering over the edge so i had no problem taking them out, stayed in that spot all game and didnt die

Comment

26..in a MEC APC on Karaland... they just kept running into my line of fire

Comment

A lot of servers are kicking people for racking up kills in a tank/apc on Karkand.. Have fun with it while it lasts! I think my streak is from that map also.

Comment

I'm not exactly the best at killing several guys in a row without dying....

I always find some stupid way to screw things up.

Comment

21, got it in mashtuur city being a Blackhawk gunner.

Comment

posting to see what mine is.

Comment

59, Kubra Dam owning in the Hornet.

Comment

45 kills

Comment

23, in an APC on Karkand

Comment

31, i guess, but I never remember killing that many people in a row w/o dying.

Comment

18 or something. Sniping in Mashtuur city. Some guys never learn...

DONT GET UP ON ROOFTOPS UNLESS YOU ARE PREPARED TO DIE!

I do belive atleast 16 of them where headshots!

Comment

37 : tank with a supply crate behind me

Comment

Working...
                              X