No announcement yet.

Anything wrong with this?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don't worry mate, there properly just n00bs that can't handle being skillfully Out maneuvered or they dont think to do the same to you

Comment

Originally posted by tjr1973
      Oh my god HYP3R, I can't stop laughing at your sig. Where did you get that? ROFLMAO!

im with you it the greatest thing i cant stop watching it, i show everyone i can think of

Comment

Originally posted by Cotizi
        those noobs better get used to it and start defending their **** becuase after this patch theres gonna be little spec-op armys trying to blow stuff up for points. psersonally, after i got sarge i retired from assault class combat and now play spec ops because i think its hilarious and way more fun than the other classes....i love being sneaky and planting traps and ramming into blackhawks with my loaded c4 chopper. its great stuff.
        yep after the patch spec ops will be better

Comment

What else would you use Spec Ops for? The C4 isn't just to stick on flagpoles to blow up helis.

Comment

Re: Anything wrong with this?

i once got kicked from a server becouse I drove into UAV with my jihad jeep, then blew up sat. took a tank, left the base killing 3 people on my way out, and took a flag.... admin said i was spawn camping, then said "you have to announce if you are going to destroy Enemy assets". um sure... just going to tell the enemy I'm coming to destroy your assets. mind you, the whole process i described only took like 45 seconds.... lol i rejoined like 6 times, just to agrivate him... haha was great.

Comment

You didn't do anything wrong, thats what the spec ops is for. You shouldn kill them with your rifle or plant C4 on their spawnpoints, thats just mean. But if they know there is an enemy in the base and yet they still choose to take vehicles without first killing them they deserve to be killed.

I have had it with those people, it seems I'm the only one that ever go's after enemies in teh base, most others just take the plane or heli's and don't even bother to hunt the enemy. And lets not even start when it comes to repairing assets, in a lot of games not even the commander bothers to do that, I'm the only one going there with my screwdriver, and yet everyone complains hwne they don't get their uav or arty. It's people like you that are making them think twice about not first killing the enemy and I'm thankfull for that to you.

Comment

Originally posted by iamsoinsane
                i once got kicked from a server becouse I drove into UAV with my jihad jeep, then blew up sat. took a tank, left the base killing 3 people on my way out, and took a flag.... admin said i was spawn camping, then said "you have to announce if you are going to destroy Enemy assets". um sure... just going to tell the enemy I'm coming to destroy your assets. mind you, the whole process i described only took like 45 seconds.... lol i rejoined like 6 times, just to agrivate him... haha was great.

That's too funny..."Hey guys....make a path....I'm coming to blow up your UAV and Artillary emplacements".

Comment

If it wasn't an uncappable base, then I would say you were playing fairly. Players shouldn't suffer badly if their teammates suck. The uncappable base is there to allow players to get a new jet/tank/whatever if they die (and even the best players die) & get back out to the action. Entering an uncappable is almost as bad as base-raping. If you want to hide in an enemy base, for any reason, the cappable flags are fair game, go for it !

Comment

Is the new patch going to give points for blowing up commander assests?

Comment

Working...
                    X