No announcement yet.

Connecting to Server, or go to Paris?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe we should take a walk to paris after all.

Comment

Well how long is it from Denmark to Paris? A thousand or 3 km :P Off to ze gym. Cya later and it better be working

*Growls at EA hardware*

Comment

What's even worse, is that when you alt+tab, or at least for me, the map STOPS LOADING.

It's almost like it's saying "oh that's ok gin, go and take care of your business, when you're all done just let me know by alt-tabbing back, and we can finish loading this map for you. I enjoy your company"...

That just pisses me off - if I have to wait 5 minutes to connect to a server every time, why can't I at least go check some forums, rub one out, etc.

It's like living with one of those in-home robots in the future that will bolt your door completely shut because it noticed that you accidentally left it unlocked one day when you ran in to get your sunglasses or something.

*whine* *whine* *whine*

Comment

I'm curious to see if what happens to me happens to others...

Try this - when you're loading the map, alt tab, wait about 5 mins or so, and then alt-tab back. When I do this, the map starts loading right from where it was when I alt-tabbed in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Foxen
            maybe we should take a walk to paris after all.
            Yes come, I'll organize a huge BF2 lan for the lot of you.

Comment

aaaarrrrrrrrgggggggg, feckin EA Account server, goes to prove that once you start complicating things i.e account servers, stats blah blah blah, that there is more stuff to go wrong. I bought the bloody game, I just want to play it damnit!

Comment

You can connect to the account servers, it just takes about 5 + minutes.

Just make sure that once you connect and are in the map that you hit ESC and then click the BFHQ tab.

:evil:

Comment

can't connect to the login server as well.
                  Nice.
                  Seems to be a normal thing anymore. Yeah...ranking system is gonna last. Right. As soon as a super mod hits the download areas, Rankings will slowly die. And EA, it appears is helping this process.
                  Think about it.
                  Great MOD.
                  Unlocks ALL UNLOCKED, via a server hack.
                  Find a way to bypass this idiotic log in to EA, since we dont need to log into EA, because screw stats...........
                  No more ranking servers.
                  Thanks EA!!

Comment

oh, and by the way, i like stats/rankings. But if it dont work...it dont work. It appears ea should have let dice leave in lazer pointers and all the other things that "didnt" make the game. That way the game could match the login servers. Dont Work.

Comment

Working...
                    X