Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kongstad
    Just make sure it says "You have gained a repair point" and do that 5 times
    i got it from repairing commander assets and i never once saw a "you have gained a repair point" message.

Comment

Originally posted by I/O Error
      Whoa whoa whoa, that doesn't work.

This has been alluded to in other posts, but I want to make sure everybody gets this: Repairing vehicles only counts if there is a friendly player in it. Empty vehicles never count as "friendly" or "enemy", regardless of where they are.

That's the most important thing to remember about repairs. Only occupied vehicles count.
      oh ****, that sucks bad...no wonder i wasn't getting anywhere when repairing my own tank, damn

Comment

I will get mine tonight if i already don't have it...

Comment

Originally posted by ZapStarfighter
          Better plan: Join a medium sized map like Zatar Wetlands or Oman Gulf and join a Black hawk crew as an engineer(not as a gunner, sit in the door with your wrench). If you get on a good BH team you can rack up about 25 repair points in a round. That's how I got mine(and my Helo Badge).
          Hmmm...dunno zap, I don't think you can get 25 points like that. That'd have to be one long-ass round--the most I've ever been able to get in a helo is 9, and that was just sitting there with the wrench constantly at the ready. 25? that seems ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
          X