Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WOW! Has anyone played BF2 on a 30"+ LCD?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WOW! Has anyone played BF2 on a 30"+ LCD?

This weekend I decided to use my 30" LCD TV to play BF2 and I was blown away! Its soo frickin' AMAZING to play this game with such a big screen. My wife was laughing at me when I told her I was gonna do it and when she saw it she was even impressed too! I have a 21" CRT monitor but it just doesn't compare to the realism like have a huge screen. Everything seemed so much more life size and it made the game even more immersive. I was a little worried about the 16ms responce time but it wasn't a problem.

Anyone else out there using a big screen. How do you like playing on it?

AMD 3500 winchester
    msi neo 2 plat nforce 3
    geforce 6800gt
    2gig PQI duel channel RAM
    Audigy 2
    OCZ modstream 450 watt
    BF2 setttings at max.

well i have a 52 inch lcd screen cost 2000 pounds thou and its like a fooking cinema

Comment

i play on an 11foot projector sometimes. its too big

Comment

Yeah, I have a projector too and after playing ANY game for about half an hour you dont even notice it's umpteen feet across. I gave up burning valuable projector-bulb time (£250 a piece!) and went back to playing on a 17" monitor. The only really good thing about playing with the projector is that when you run from a light area into a darkened room the actual room where you are sitting playing goes dark too. Kinda cool

Comment

sounds like a great gaming experience,mind if I come on over?

Comment

always fun to play on a 10 foot projector screen, i rarely do it these days as its too much hassle with all the wires..

Comment

My IMAX lightbulb needs replacement, so no 100 ft screenplay for me atm.

Comment

And I tought my 23" LCD screen was big.
                How about resolution? I mean u have to have a Geforce 7 to get some visuas or it will look pretty jaggy even with full AA... but I dunno..

Comment

I'm quite happy with my 17" LCD

Comment

leadwall,

what kinda 30" LCD do u have? im thinking if getting one around when xbox 360 comes out so i can use it for that and movies and computer games.

Comment

How about some pictures of these setups?

Comment

Originally posted by busterpunker
                        My IMAX lightbulb needs replacement, so no 100 ft screenplay for me atm.
                        I lol'ed

Comment

Oh yea... try planting your nose to your monitor...

Comment

Who doesn't know how to spell response?

Comment

played on a 52 inche lcd once, back in the demo, it was ok i prefer my monitor though

Comment

Working...
                              X