which weapon to unlock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which weapon to unlock

which weapon do you think i should unlock for the first time??
    i love being a medic and wondered if i should unlock that weapon, or if there is weapons that are better?

The medic unlock is very good, it was mine and many other peoples first unlock.

Comment

now i might be a little new around here, but i aint new to forums. my God, not another one of these, man, searchy is your friend.

Comment

Medic or spec ops will be your favorite choice

Comment

thanx for the help

Comment

I went with the Medic unlock

Have fun

Comment

the g36c

Comment

thanx guys

Comment

you should base your pick on your preference, if medic is what you will be spending most of your time doing, get that L85A1!

Comment

i also got medic for first unlock, imo it sucks, i never use it anymore
                    pick the G36c from spec ops.. thats for me a verry good weapon

Comment

I suggest that you try to pick up some kits so you can test the unlocks first (unless it's possible to test it in single-player mode again - I was unable to do that after one of the patches). I also play a lot as medic and unlocked the L85A1 without ever having tested it. I regret that...the M16 is apparently much better suited to my gaming style....the unlock weapon that I think is the most different (and the greatest improvement) compared to the standard one, is the anti-tanks DAO-12 which is what I wish I had picked for my first unlock.

Comment

I suggest finding a unlocks server and test every weapon out. I find the L85 nice...but I can't use it in CAL. The support gun, once you understand how support works...is a beast. The G36...evil evil gun. DAO-12 is a worthwhile upgrade for the AT imho. Jackhammer...meh. M95..."love or hate" relationship. G3 - "I like my grenade launcher thank you very much =P "

lol...but the medic's gun is good. Just get used to some of the quirks of it and you'll be fine =D

Comment

The Medic gun was my first unlock and I loved it. Now after three weeks vacation im returning to the game and its impossible for me to use it. I dont know why but all i seem to use these days are pistols.

Anyway the Special Forces unlock is incredibly evil. Its aim is so precisely its unbelieable, you can even use burst shot mode and the bullets will hit whatever your crosshairs are trained on unlike every other weapon

Ow and hi btw, I'm new here

Comment

I unlocked the AT semi-auto shotgun (I think it's the DAO-12) the other day for my first unlock, as lately I'm fond of playing AT. No good unlocking a weapon on a class you never play just because you heard the weapon is good!

That shottie has served me very well in the one night I've played with it. Devastating up close. Beauty.

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaCowboyTX
                              now i might be a little new around here, but i aint new to forums. my God, not another one of these, man, searchy is your friend.
                              Just cut & paste this on all the active threads as you will find that this is the case on most new threads.

I suppose just saying 'Search is your friend' is a good way of getting your post stats up though. :hmm:

Comment

Working...
                              X