Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: WHat was your best shot?

Originally posted by sLuRbLe View Post
    Actually, I lied earlier. My best shot was an OHK with the M95 from about 20m away.

Amazing, huh? But really, I wasn't scoped so it was pure guesswork where my round would go.
    I did that once.

I was crossing one of the bridges on FuShe when I heard someone walking behind me. So I spun round and in doing so clipped the left-mouse button against my keyboard. My M95 fired and hit the guy square in the face, :ar15:.

Only problem was, the server I was on was the CC stunt server, where killing is strictly prohibited, and the guy I had just killed was an admin, :wall:.

Two seconds later:

eFe+ |comeeMr-T, you are being kicked for killing! :hi:

Comment

my best shot was when i headshotted a sniper in Karkand,( u no train the front of the derailed train? and the ledge next to Gatehouse) i killed a sniper on the ledge, and i was on a train accident, using a Pkm!!!

Comment

another one in 05' i was in Mashtuur City sniping with another guy. we sniped ppl on the building south of the mosque, when the guy dissappears off the mini map, i continued sniping and turned around to snipe the other way, i saw a guy prone with a knife and without zooming in with my M24, shot him into the head, at 1 meter range.

Comment

My best was when I was a spec ops man and an Mi-17(or the chinese variant) in Songhua Stalemate landed and was loading up chinese soldiers. With my carbine, I shot out the men hanging out the back as it was taking off and the gunners. They tumbled out (it was really cool) and then I took three shots with my pistol into the back of the head on the pilot. Then he died, the chopper fell back to the ground with little damage, and I took it for myself.

Comment

i was in karkand, i was on the mec team, holding the bridge frm the closest base, i had the pkm and was firing randomly at the enemy side, when i saw a name and head shotted from so far away ome guy was like OMFG you hacker f*ck you! and i was laughing so hard

Comment

Cant remember my BEST one, but i remember a good one wich was when i knifed the admin teabagged him and got kicked :yay:

Comment

bout 15 m no scope with m95

Comment

a shot from tv station to construction on sharqi. it was a sniper rifle. it may not seem like much but try it one u can barly see them from that distance and he was hiding partly behind a wall and i could only see his head,

Comment

i was at Mashtuur. i was coming from the hill and i was running across the road to the Mosque. i'm medic and i see someone spawn on a quadleader leaving the backyard going to power plant the back way. while running i swing and pop off 3 round burst and swing back. then i see the popup that says you killed XXXXX. but i'd say that was a very lucky shot, flag to flag without zooming in while where both running west.

Comment

I was playing ghost town and I was defending the base right on shore between the two islands. I ran to the ledge right above the boat ramp. I saw two guys rollin up on a boat. They saw me to apparentally because the one operatin the machine gun started unloadin. I squatted behind the wall just in time. Switched to hand grenades, and jumped only throwing one blindly in the air in their general direction. Squatted back down and saw their two kills come up. Peaked back up to see only a smolderin figure of a boat remaining in the water.

Comment

Was playing BBUK Wake Island last night with L96A1, was at the Chinese Airfield and shot at a guy who was on the first flag capture on the left of the atoll, he was a mere dot in the scope but I could see him bobbing around, there was nothing else going on and no-one near me, so I thought I would take my chances. When the kill popped up I was gobsmacked! I wouldn't hazard a guess at the distance.

Comment

Two of my best:

Kill with a L96A1 from 513m distance. (Made a thread back then, seek if ur interested)

Last week, I shot a pilot of F-35B attacking me at Dragon Valley

Comment

I don't really have any 'great shots', all my shots are good. No shots that I can recall saying nor thinking it was awesome.

Comment

Had a couple moments of pure luck not skill. Strafing sideways with the AK and getting 3-4 headshots on a squad is always fun.

And always get a good feeling when i AT jets raping the uncaps

Comment

when playing Project Reality mod today i saw at a construction site 2 chinese soldiers healing eachother,i had the support class and wiped them out,than i saw a gun poking around the corner of the under construction building,than i saw 3 guys in the building waiting to cap the spawn but i shot them all,i wiped out a entire squad by myself.
                                And that is rare for me,i always play save,dont go in the open much,and always get shot fast,i have taken out a squad before but that was with help of someone else...

Comment

Working...
                                X