WHat was your best shot?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WHat was your best shot?

Well last night my Best shot I think ive ever had was when i was playing strike at karkand. I was on a balcony where a flag is and a humvee rolled by at full speed. I poped my GP30 grenade launcher out and popped it off as it went by and hit directly into the back opening of the humvee from like 40 yards away, killing all three guys that where in it. I was amazed i got all three and didnt blow up the humvee.

My best shot was when I had the unlocked sniper rifle and I respawned started runing and kept on hearing a heli and it got louder and louder so I turned around and saw a heli coming right at me like he was going to do a komokozie so I quickly aimed my rifle and shot were I thought the pilot was and I got a kill comfirmation and the second the heli hit the ground i jumped and went sideways and some damage but survived!

Comment

my best kill was when a damaged apc was driving away and it dissappeared into the distance but i still saw the name tag driving away so i launched an at missle and followed the name till i got a confirmed kill. never thought i could make a shot like that

Comment

Mine, which i don't even know HOW it happend. I was playing Songhua (sp?) Stalemate, and a BlackHawk came down to capture one of my team's bases, and there was heavy action at the base, the gunners on the BH were taking out guys right and left. I managed to sneak behind a barrier, got a clear view of the Blackhawk, and then I fired off a bunch of rounds towards the gunner that was facing me. Not only did I kill the gunner with like 2 shots, but I also killed the other gunner on the other side, AND a passanger. To add drama to the already awesome moment, the best part was seing 3 bodies flop out of the helicopter hitting the ground, and then seing my credit for taking out 3 guys in a blackhawk with about 20 rounds of my L85A1.

Comment

Was gunner in the American chopper, and we were following the enemy chopper
          i was blastin away at it with the chaingun, doin little damage cause that thing is a POS
          so i went into tv guided missle mode and directed a missle right into the back of the enemy chopper in mid air
          looked excellent when it exploded also

Comment

On Dragon Valley, I managed to take out a distant Chinese transport helicopter where I could just make it out and still see the name tag. This was with the turrent mounted .50 cal on an Abrams and it was moving fast over rough terrain.

Must of been dumb luck.

Comment

My best shot was with a GP-30 shot it into the side of a Blackhawk at an angle took out 2 guys an engy and the pilot. After the pilot died the chopper went down giving me four more kills.

Comment

mine was prob with my tk account mrteamkiller wen i got the special forces gun i used the scope on the commander and i gave him a headshot and died 1 shot lol, my best real shot was i used the tow on karkand and it was dusty so i couldnt c but i was just shoting evrywhere and killed 3 people

Comment

My best was actually in the demo. The blackhawk I was in was under heavy fire. I was riding in one of the back positions looking out the side. The pilot banked very hard, pointing us almost at the ground. That allowed me to see a tank right below us. I zoomed and shot my AT rocket, hitting him right on top, blowing him up. That was a real BF moment for me.

Comment

my best shot was wen i sniped this guy in the butt from a roof top on gulf of oman 64 it was a full game (64 people)

Comment

Originally posted by NiTrO91
                      mine was prob with my tk account mrteamkiller wen i got the special forces gun i used the scope on the commander and i gave him a headshot and died 1 shot lol, my best real shot was i used the tow on karkand and it was dusty so i couldnt c but i was just shoting evrywhere and killed 3 people
                      I didn't get past the part where you said you have a "tk account", douchebag.

:|:

Comment

The ammo ran out of my carbine so i took out my pistol after walking for 30 sec i saw a blackhawk with 2 gunner 3 passengers and a tungsta firing at it. When the tungsta made the blackhawk burn i took 3 shots at it and got 5 kills after it blew up. I was like Holy Sh*t howd i get them? when i got the kills. This all happened on the 32 player map of operation clean sweep

Comment

Once i was a sniper on MEC. I just spawned and wasnt ready to encounter any enemys. But when i turned around the corner there were 2 foot soldiers running in different directions, 1 to the left, 1 to the right. So i just pulled up my scope and got headshots on both of em. Within like 1 sec. They were about 50 yards away. I tought some1 had installed some kind of a aimbot on my pc

Comment

Best shot was probly as anti tank on oman as MEC...
                            A blackhawk whoring squad was hoving over the hotel spawn killing spawners while capping the flag.
                            I spawned in and hid behind the stinger site sandbags, stood up and shot my AT rocket at the cockpit of the BH not expecting it to do much but it managed to kill the pilot and the BH fell an blew up.... I got all six kills
                            :evil:

Comment

My best moment was when I shot down a BH (fully loaded with enemies) with the L85A1

Comment

Working...
                              X