• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by iceman369
    how about just buying a mic u can't be that poor

LMAO :O
    DONT BOTHER

I bought a $50 headset and mic and never use the freaking mic.Whenever i am on a server, either the Voip doesnt work or i just have trouble hearing ****. When it works its great but i doesn't happen often enough for me.

YES TAUNTS...why didn't EA think of that before. BOOYAAA would be great after a bombing run that was called in with a laser finder ( hint EA!!!)

And what the hell happened to the chat after the game was done. Thats not only the place to gloat but you meet people. Not like your going to go on a date ( I hope not) but you build some comradare between people you are familiar with online..whether you are on their team or not.

ADD CHAT AFTER GAME EA CHEESE DicKS

Comment

Hey, I how does the commander send out those radio commands saying " you're the worst squad I've ever seen?" or "good job squad?"

Comment

Originally posted by theguy
        Hey, I how does the commander send out those radio commands saying " you're the worst squad I've ever seen?" or "good job squad?"
        Right click squad on commander screen and choose what you want to say. Move, artillery! is the best command there.

Comment

a mic...well what if the guy isn't in your squad...sometimes I just need "Wait"...or "Fire in the Hole"...

btw, I think they should've included the taunts as "t"...cuz is T is pretty much useless except for Supply Drop...

Comment

Originally posted by ttopi
            Right click squad on commander screen and choose what you want to say. Move, artillery! is the best command there.
            Thanks, I guess I must have missed that....I must be blind.

Comment

Working...
            X