No announcement yet.

G36c??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He checked the weapon statistics that are hidden away in some file that I can name. Low/medium is all BS, just as the M95 is supposed to be way better in the description. BFHQ is just messing around with you.

Comment

Originally posted by dmonkey
      He checked the weapon statistics that are hidden away in some file that I can name. Low/medium is all BS, just as the M95 is supposed to be way better in the description. BFHQ is just messing around with you.

i would like to take a look at that file.

Comment

LOL, what I meant is I "can't" name. I'm sure you can dig it up in the Battlefield 2 folder, or you could do a search on this forum for weapons stats.

Comment

g36c hits harder than the M4... if it had a scope it would be incredible....

it is also more accurate..

l85 is ok but takes some getting used to by some players...

Comment

i am considering wether to get the jackhammer........or the g36c.......................

Comment

All I can say is that unlocks may be fun to strive for but personally, I still love the AK-101, this weapon for me is the best of both worlds, great accuracy, great power... Perfect. I myself got the Medic unlock...Big mistake, I cannot emphasise enough how important it is with that weapon to pop people in the head, headshot headshot headshot I can't even kill someone close combat with that weapon unless I kill them up close, now I know some people get really good with this gun and they can pwn me I am sure but this gun just isn't my gun for all situation's... I just like my 101.

Comment

Having unlocked the G36c as Corporal, I'll give a small review on it.

Pros: Well, for starters, shot grouping on this is very, very tight.
                Damage isn't very high (as with the other carbines) but it is very accurate (unlike the G3, which is, IMO and according to game stats, one of the least accurate guns) and you'll find yourself sniping with this, if you can manage to hit your opponent quite a few times.

Cons: Well, not many. For starters, there's no red dot. Instead, you'll have to get used to the lower visibility of the iron sights. The low damage will mean you'll be in disavantage on some CQC situations, especially against Assault.

In short:
                + Low recoil
                + Tight groupings
                + Very accurate
                +/- Fast RoF (can work both ways)
                - Low damage
                - No red dot

Comment

The first weapon you have to unlock is the DAO-12 simply because the SMG's BF provides you are horrible, infact horrible is a compliment to them. It has twelve shells and it rapes anything within 20 ft of you. Second unlock I would go for is the g36c since when the next patch hits the Spec Ops class will be all the rave. Third, L85a1 since it is an automatic, has lil more damage and is accurate when prone and in scope mode.

Comment

I find it to be superior to the M4. Not having a red dot takes a bit of getting used to, but the accuracy makes up for it by far. I routinely take out snipers and other at long distances -- they're firing away at me, not hitting crap, and I'm just plugging away till they're gone.

I also like it in CQB situations b/c of the tight patterns.

Comment

Refer to Solid Snake's post.

Also, make sure you know the M4 trick in Counter-Strike:Source (Attach a silencer and aim for the chest). Fire it the same way except without the silencer obviously. Its fire climbs up and doesn't deviate like the M4 in BF2. So aim for the chest and make sure to lead the guy to correct for lag. If you learn the weapon, you can snipe better than a sniper.

In close quarter combat, turn on the iron-sights and aim for the head. Its fire deviates to the left and right when it's not zoomed.

Comment

G36C is a very good gun

Comment

G36c is a great gun. Its not the strongest or the most accurate (although it is probiably second to the L85) The thing that sets G36c apart is its recoil. It has almost none. Its that simple. G36c is like the m4 with ironsites and a fourth of the recoil. (You do not need to use burst fire, its that good)

L85 has more recoil but it is accurate as hell! its like the chineese or mec sniper with a 30 round clip that can go full auto, combine this with the medics ability to revive and heal teammates and you have one user friendly kit.

if you play spec ops more get the G36c. If you want to be a team player and still get kills go with the L85

*i sugguest when you get back that you reinstall the demo and do the "cheat" that lets you unlock all the guns in single player. You can tryout all the guns right there.

Comment

Originally posted by pqlamz
                            if you really want an upgrade get the DAO-12 because those smgs suck
                            BALEEVE DAT!

Comment

Here's a link to the chart: http://www.tacticalgamer.com/attachm...tachmentid=200

I dunno if i can refer to other forums, but oh well, but anyways, it shows that the Chinese Carbine has less deviation(more accurate), the AK-74U has more deviation but has more damage, the M4 is in the middle, and the G36C has less recoil, i think it all balances out, if you want accuracy you go for the CHinese Carbine, power and still have a bit more accuracy than assault rifle and still has scope, you go for the Ak-74U, if you want run and gun, or just full auto killing, go for the G36C because less recoil means better full auto, if you want good accuracy and a red dot scope, go for the M4. But i'm just wondereing if it's a worthy upgrade over the M4, i never use Mec or China, I always play as US on Zatar, Karkand, and Kubra Dam.

Comment

Originally posted by Eddy01741
                                But i'm just wondereing if it's a worthy upgrade over the M4, i never use Mec or China, I always play as US on Zatar, Karkand, and Kubra Dam.
                                yes it is. everybody says it is. i got it and its crazy.
                                the sights are easy to use, put the tip of the sight over whatever it is you want dead and pull the trigger. classic point & click interface. you can use burst fire at much longer ranges than most other weapons. tap, tap, tap they are dead.

Comment

Working...
                                X