G36c??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G36c??

Is the G36C really that good. Some people say it's great, some people ssay it's barely an upgrade over the M4. BUt i dunno, i'm nearing lance cpl (i'm on vacation, only had a week to play BF2 before leaving for china, that's why i'm posting at weird times of day). I definetly play Spec Ops more than any other class, but i'm wondering if it's better than the M4. With the SP unlock, i found it has no scope, but since it's sp, i also know that mp use different tactics. So i'm not really sure what to unlock. Any reviews on the gun's pros and cons of this gun, i'm also thinking about the L85, it has a SUSAT scope, so that might be a gun of choice for me.

g36 owns, if anyone says it sucks, they're a retard.

Comment

G36C sucks, go PKM or Jackhammer

Comment

refer to above post

Comment

PKM needs some getting used too, and your gameplay style will have to change as well. I'm just fine with the default support guns, the m249's high ROF makes up for weaker damage and less accuracy. The jackhammer just means that as an engineer you have ultimate close range killing power. Unless you really like engineer I would get something worthwhile, which is neither the PKM, G36C, or jackhammer. The G36C is basically an M4 with a higher ROF and ironsights. Come to think of it, none of the unlocks are particularly better except the L85A1 which gives the medic class "sniping" abilities.

Comment

Ok, can you guys please give some more detailed posts, such as with pros and cons, as well as the overall verdict, or what it matches in playing style. I don't need posts like G36C owns, anyone that says it sucks is a retard. or G36C sucks. and stuff like that, i need a detailed review of the gun.

Comment

its good but not an upgrade

its a lot liek the QBZ(china spec ops gun)

i think its equal to the orignal spec ops guns which are good also

if you really want an upgrade get the DAO-12 because those smgs suck

Comment

Ok, here's an example of a good review post:

THis is based on the single-player unlock: The G3A3

Pros: Higher damage, pretty good accuracy, no gl for people that don't like it.

Cons: No GL for people that liked it, 20 round mag, and only 4 extra mags compared to the M16A2's 6 extra mags.

Verdict: Good for people that are not too trigger happy, and people that like assault, but don't like the GL, but if you don't like the GL but want to be able to use an assault rifle that has 30 rounds in a mag, and more extra mags, go for medic. This is the ideal assault rifle for someone who likes assault, doesn't overly love the GL, and has good accuracy.

THe kinds of posts, not wanted is "G36c owns", "G36C sucks" etc.

Comment

the G36C is much better than the M4. seriously i am not lying

Power is Medium, as opposed to Low/Medium
                  Accuracy is High, same as M4

it takes 5 shots long range to knock a guy dead. 15-20 with an M4 because of its "Low/Medium" power. there are no cons unless you see iron sights as a con, in which case you suck. other than that, it's a great weapon. there's absolutely nothing wrong with it and it owns all the other spec ops guns, M4, AK74 and QBZ or whatever that POS china thing is.

Comment

If you play spec ops a lot I'd go for the unlock. If not then don't bother. It's a very nice gun and if I played spec ops a lot (Which I might in 1.03) Then I'd unlock it.

Comment

if u love the m4 u will love the g36c as long as u use the sights it Kicks a**

Comment

G36C

Pros: tight crosshair which means you can fire it on the go without having to use the sights, higher damage than M4, extremely accurate

Cons: usually the M4/other spec ops guns are good enough to get the job done, not a huge upgrade IMO but it depends what you think of iron sights, could use the unlock to give the AT class some killing power by unlocking their autoshotty, no optical scope

Comment

Ok, by looking at specs sheet, it shows that the G36C and M4 have the same power, they both have 25 damage, so no more G36 does more damage, the Aks has 28 damage though. BUt anyways, the PQZ has less deviation (more accurate), but has no scope, the AKS has more power, has a scope, but has mediocre accuracy compared with the others, the M4 is in the middle, nothing special about power, in the middle deviation and recoil, and has a red dot scope. the G36C has less recoil, no red dot scope, But specs don't matter too much, i need some real advice, not refferals to specs, because i already have a copy of the specs sheet.

Comment

There's been plenty of advice given already. If you like Spec Ops a lot, you will love the G36C. Very accurate, you can even snipe with it. If you really don't need or want to improve another class, just get it.

My advice is just to stay away from the M95. Very high learning curve, and not much gain besides the ability to shoot through cockpit glass.

Comment

how can the m4 and g36 have the same power if m4 is low/medium but g36 is just solid medium? exactly. g36 all the way. if you dont like it then wait for another unlock, it isnt that big of a deal ffs.

Comment

Working...
                              X