Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You aren't allowed to modify the ticket ratio

These are the required settings for ranked servers:
    sv.numPlayersNeededToStart = (6 for maxPlayers 16, 10 for 32, 10 for 64)
    sv.spawnTime 15
    sv.manDownTime 15
    sv.ticketRatio 100
    sv.teamRatioPercent 100
    sv.punkBuster 1

Comment

the ticket ratio is not modified, if you look at the server those are the setting we are running. we cant change the ticket ratio because its again the rules we have to follow for a ranked server.

Comment

Originally posted by C11.Nemisis
        ticket ratio is being worked on, dont woory

its gonan be 300-350 before the day is up
        right

Comment

But I thought...nevermind.

Comment

Originally posted by iWu
            right

we tried to but we were told we could not, if u dont believe what im saying just go to the server for yourself

Comment

I just found my new favorite server.

Thanks!

Comment

thats definitely one for the "**** around" name only.....I think its time to JIHAD.

Comment

Its fun, I guess, but with the low ticket ratio, pointless. Doesn't lag, tho.

Comment

Played a few rounds on it last night. Very fun and action packed. Too bad the games aren't 20 minutes though.

Comment

Originally posted by C11.Nemisis
                      we tried to but we were told we could not, if u dont believe what im saying just go to the server for yourself
                      What a bummer. I was hoping that there is a way to increase the ticket count within the confines of ranked server rules.

Comment

you need to increase the tickets badly

Comment

just so you know, i have posted several times on official EA boards pleaing for a little lax on the ticket ratios but knowing EA hell will freeze over before they listen. :|:

Comment

would it make a difference if we increased the size to 32, there would be abot 3 more bases and about 100 more tickets.

Comment

Played on a 64 server that only has SaK. Was fun for the first couple of rounds but after that it gets really boring. Might as well go afk fix vehicles for points.

Comment

Originally posted by C60.AIRBOURNE
                                just so you know, i have posted several times on official EA boards pleaing for a little lax on the ticket ratios but knowing EA hell will freeze over before they listen. :|:
                                True, but hell will freeze over before i buy BF2 expansion too for sure.
                                They donĀ“t understand other languaje but money.

Comment

Working...
                                X