No announcement yet.

Strike at KArkand 24/7 Ranked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmm I'm not usually on the 64 mans but this does sound interesting.

Comment

i love Strike At Kirkland. if this server is still up, im gladly adding it to my favs

Comment

Thats the dirtiest street fighting map I love it!!!

Comment

Where is this server based my clan is running 2 64 city maps only ranked but gotta try this

Comment

Originally posted by Crotch-Rot
            How are you going to do that? Ranked servers are hardcoded for 100% ticketratio. The only way to up it is to edit the python files. But that's a no-no if you're running ranked servers.

If you found a valid way to increase the ticket count, please share as I'm sure other server operators would also like to raise their ticket counts on 32/64 player servers as well. 100% ticketratio just go way too fast for any size maps.
            Yes tell me too, right now 16 players size maps are just demo maps if you play with 32 players (mini-demo with 64)...thanks to EA 1.02 patch.

Comment

I've played 64 player on 16 map karkand before, it's pathetic, the whole game degenerates into something less advanced than a Doom 1 deathmatch with people just firing rockets into crowds

Comment

64 player kark should have an attack copter pad at each end of it, imho.

Comment

Originally posted by Joeskeppi
                  I've played 64 player on 16 map karkand before, it's pathetic, the whole game degenerates into something less advanced than a Doom 1 deathmatch with people just firing rockets into crowds
                  1v1 deathmatch is actually kind of complex, in some games. Run your timed route for the powerups, keep your opponent off of the red armor, rocket launcher, and quad. :-)

Takes quite a bit more skill than *anything* you might do on Karkand, that is for sure.

Comment

omg

heaven

Comment

Can Any One Say Nade Spam!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

It sounds like it could be good, but not with all the kids throwing nades all the time.
                        I’ll wait till you can put weapon limiters on.
                        The all knife set-up that was suggested would be nice if you like to knife kill, not me.
                        I would like to see it primary weapon only & signal shot or maybe 3 shot burst only.

Comment

Good luck on keeping ranked status since EA will most likely pull it since you are running unranked settings.

Comment

Originally posted by j4k3
                            is this really a ranked server? can anyone confirm? if so, this would definitely be my favorite server!
                            yes, it is a ranked server. if this is too much mayhem, check out the Art of War Central Chicago 2 server, they both run the 32 player Karkand map with 64 players and 200 tickets. i'm not sure about the IP (i think the last number is 84), but you can narrow it down by typing "art", "64" and "kark" in the search fields. the karkand map runs 3 times, then reloads and so on.

Comment

I personally always play support on maps like these. The nade spammers need supplies!! This is how i rack up mos tof my points because I have bad pings, so I just throw down the ammo packs!

Comment

Originally posted by iWu
                                Good luck on keeping ranked status since EA will most likely pull it since you are running unranked settings.

how are we running unranked settings?

Comment

Working...
                                X