no one cares about china?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no one cares about china?

i feel like theres more emphasis being put on the MEC vs. USMC war than the chinese one. the MEC maps are a lot better and more original, and much much more servers play them. For example dragon valley and fushe pass are the same thing except rotates 90 degrees from eachother lol. anyone else feel this way?

hate dragon valley. love fu she pass on 16 or 32. love daqing oilfields and dalian plant.

Comment

i dont like china maps. maybe except dalian plant.

Comment

oh yeah, the stalemate map kinda sucks.

Comment

no, i like the Chinese maps. i dont realy care about the weapons cuz i use unlocked ones.
          And i hate some mec vs usmc maps...like zatar wetlands and gulf of oman....

Comment

I'd like to see a map or two with MEC vs. China, for variety and to see how the weapons stack up.

Comment

Maybe I am the only one who like to be on China side, and I am not even chinese.

Comment

Dragon Valley is my favorite map, and to say it is anything like Fushe just shows how little you have played both the maps. I would like to see an urban map with China though, I don't think I have ever used the Chinese Assault or Medic class before.

Comment

I don't like the Chinese maps that much.
                  I find myself jumping in and out of ranked servers for the MEC maps.

Comment

Chinese are my favourite army

Comment

Hehe, im chinese in origin, you lot better watch it on my maps. But to yell you the truth, these locations aren't real in true life.

Comment

What areyou talkin about, DAQING OILFIELDS is one of the best maps out there. In fact it has all the similarities to Gulf of Oman with all its diversity of vehicle usage.

Comment

I think a lot of the dislike of the chinese maps is that they tend to be pretty vehicle heavy. So, its fun for the guys in the vehicles but can turn into a headache (especially on the maps like dragon valley where as the chinese team you can lose your 'home base' and have a dreadful time getting it back). People seem to prefer the MEC maps where there is some vehicle action going on but also a lot of infantry fighting (which doesn't happen as much on the china maps) because it feels like there's more action and less chasing down flag-cap teams.

Comment

I love playing MEC the best but I like playing or fighting against china, the HUDs of their jets are great mwaha. Plus it's always good to have a bit of variety.

Comment

yea the problem is theres no infantry only maps for China/???
                              i would like to see some more urban maps with the chinese involved....EA prolly saved them with the other half of the maps for the 4 expansions we will see slowly whored out....

Comment

Working...
                              X