Should TK System be removed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Should TK System be removed?

Should TK System be removed?,i hate being punished 90% of bieng punished 10% of being forgiven i really hate the tk system EA/Dice remove this tk system!!!!

I think the TK system should stay but the logic of how it works being re-written as it completely sucks ass!

Ive been punished for laying a mine 5 mins before a team member drove over it and it was in full view! .. how can they not notice the 'skull & bones'?? f**kin noobs.

Comment

I agree, there needs to be some form of TK system. Personally I am waiting out for the next patch's logic changes, I mean the present TK system is not so bad it is just a bit over eager and over used...

But I remember games without it, that could be pretty fustrating..

Comment

It does not need to be removed, just revamped.

Certain things like engineer mines or other hazzards that have a clear warning on them should kill the player, but not allow for a teamkill penalty on the connecting teammate.

Hopefully EA will come to their senses on certain penalties and how they should work.

Comment

You forgot the revamped option...

Comment

Mines are clearly marked for team members to SEE and AVOID and if they run into them, then points should be deducted from the noob(s) and NO punishment for the person who layed them.

Comment

...which would only serve to turn mines into a griefer's tool as they lay them in front of vehicles and others things. Besides, even with the red skull it's still quite possible to miss seeing them, especially when they're on the downside of a hill. Plus, most engineers put their mines in the worst possible spots and they do little more than just block your teammates into a flag instead of keeping people out.

Mines don't need special treatment under the TK system.

Comment

I think that the tk's system should be suspended untill the friendly/foe bug is fixed...

Comment

It will never be fixed, get rid of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian
                    It will never be fixed, get rid of it.
                    If you get rid of the TK system, the game will turn into a griefers paradise and people will stop playing altogether.

Penalties police the *******s. They need to stay, but they need to be worked on to ensure that they serve the proper purpose.

Comment

Originally posted by Roderick
                      It does not need to be removed, just revamped.

Certain things like engineer mines or other hazzards that have a clear warning on them should kill the player, but not allow for a teamkill penalty on the connecting teammate.

Hopefully EA will come to their senses on certain penalties and how they should work.
                      I agree, u should only be punished for a gun TK, not for something idiotic like jumping into a plane, running over ur teammate's head, cuz "he was first", and getting a niice -4 -4 for it Current TK System suXx my clean shaven balls

Comment

For the time being the tk system realy needs to be suspended im getting sick to death of getting punished for nothing i mean today i joined a server jumped in a heli next thing on my screen it says ive been punishd for a tk id only just joined the server. And i wasnt even driveing i was in the back with my spanner out wtf is that all about. The TK system as it stands is a buggy peace of crap that dosn't work correctly and if its not the buggy crap you got to worry about its stupid noobs.

Comment

they should make the mines into some kind of fictional 'smart mine'. so that friendly vehicles don't trigger 'friendly' mines for the sake of the game.

Comment

Originally posted by Arrowhead
                            they should make the mines into some kind of fictional 'smart mine'. so that friendly vehicles don't trigger 'friendly' mines for the sake of the game.
                            Good idea that

Comment

Originally posted by JarEme
                              ...which would only serve to turn mines into a griefer's tool as they lay them in front of vehicles and others things. Besides, even with the red skull it's still quite possible to miss seeing them, especially when they're on the downside of a hill. Plus, most engineers put their mines in the worst possible spots and they do little more than just block your teammates into a flag instead of keeping people out.

Mines don't need special treatment under the TK system.

I agree that sometimes mines can be hard to spot but if you do happen to go over one, why punish anyway? ... It is NOT an intentional team kill .. but these noobs just dont realise! ...

Anyway, ranting about it aint gonna make any difference .. noobs will still punish for unintentional TK's.

Comment

Working...
                              X