No announcement yet.

Post your ea support complaints *here*

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

umm who checks grammer and **** when your online no one cares and who talks to god? thats right losers

Comment

I am now getting the very annoying fault of the game quitting when I hit Join.

This never used to happen....

This game is broken, period.

Comment

Funny how many people defend paying for being a Beta Tester.

-Ed

Comment

the next patch should be comming soon and with 140 fixes!!!!! i would hope this game turns from beta to official/playable maybe with a few grafics tweaks to make those fps for just a little bit higher

Comment

EA Knows about the problems but posting em here in the forums wont make em fix our problems any faster.

Comment

Originally posted by tk471138
              umm who checks grammer and **** when your online no one cares and who talks to god? thats right losers
              He was referring to the letter the OP sent to EA. I don't know about you, but I personally like to check "grammer and ****" when I'm sending a letter to a professional company that will with any luck read it and take it into consideration.

Now, which do you think EA would prefer to read:

1) Dear EA, I have been playing your game Battlefield 2...

2) DEAR EA I HAV BEEN PLAING UR GAEM BF2...

Please do us all a favour and sod off.

Comment

well games have bugs, and just about any software you get has issues when you install it, patches are common place in the software industry, as well as for hardware. Look at how often video and audio drivers are updated and patched to meet with complaints that people have had with them.

It is a part of computers, we are not quite beta testors in my opinion, it is almost impossible to test for every scenario of hardware and software that end users may have in their machines. There are thousands of people running servers and many more thousand of people playing the game.

The scenario here is quite simple guys, it is the same with life, love and anything else. When things are running fine, you never hear about it, but when you have an argument with you GF or wife, or your boss pisses you off you talk about it, you complain to your friends and people who you think will care.

With computer games it is no different, thousands of people are not having any problems with the game and you hear nothing from them, but a few dozen on a forum that have issues, can make it seem like the game is complete crap.

It is best to recognise this fact for all parties, the ones who have the problems and the ones who don't.

People come to these forums when they need help, if you can't offer any help, then don't post. If you have problems and don't want to have help, well what can I say?

Comment

Originally posted by tk471138

Its easier to read and understand if you type properly and correctly. You're more likely to be taken seriously if you do so.

Besides, the original poster sent his post (read: email) to EA ...where it DOES matter, if i were the person to receive that ... it'd go straight in the trash

Comment

Working...
                  X