Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: One shot,One Head,One Kill

Originally posted by Dead_Typhoon View Post
    When i reach my corpal rank i will unlock the m95, sniping is soo much fun. I normally snipe with the american rifle, and i normally aim towards the neck and collar bone, cause thats an area where amour does not protect. and i find it easier to hit because there is an larger area compared to the head.
    Do not use the M95 it is powerful but it has a thick cross hair and it is much harder to get a head shot with it, please note that it still takes two body shots to take some one down with it. The M24 is the second best rifle after the L96A1 but then again it depends on the situation, in close quarters id go with the SVD.

i got a head shot with an M95 from right behind a guy and he lived! I was like wtf. Some one mentioned that people are quick to home in on snipers nowa days? Thats because people know were to look, it sucks but people arent *******es any more.

Comment

Originally posted by Adamshannon8 View Post
      Please do NOT request help here.

MY GOD PEOPLE READ THE RULES.
      You know, for some odd reason, I don't think he visits here anymore. And this is a very old thread.

All thanks goes to, flying-n-surfing, for reviving this old thread! :shakehead:

Comment

Oh my god this has got to be the most retarded thread on TBF2. Tips&Tricks are NOT FOR REQUESTING HELP!

Comment

Originally posted by Doggie52 View Post
          Oh my god this has got to be the most retarded thread on TBF2. Tips&Tricks are NOT FOR REQUESTING HELP!
          yepp, guess im gonna hit that unsubscribe link on thisn

over :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by GatorDawg View Post
            My great uncle was a sniper in WWII. After the war he remained in the service for a number of years and spent most of that time training snipers. I remember him, on a couple of occasions, saying:

"In no more than a day, I can teach anyone to put a bullet in a 10-inch target at 300 yards, the hard part is learning the patience needed to be a good sniper. And, some people will just never have it, no matter what they do. Patience is 90% of the job." (Of course, I'm paraphrasing... it's been quite a while since I heard him say that, but that's pretty close.)
            Pretty much word for word from what I have heard as well. Snipers have a load to figure for variables and it takes a lot of patience to set up a shot, sometimes hours. But yes, a headshot always guarantees a one hit kill. I love my sniping spots, plenty of cover and plenty of time to make a shot to the unsuspecting sitting in plain sight. Especially the ones who sit and mow down loads of Infantry, then get right justice as I clear the way for the next wave. :yay:

Comment

Wow, this thread was made before I joined.

Comment

^^ that wasn't that long ago right?

Comment

Working...
                X