Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Worse than TKing...

Originally posted by glasseye
    you know why? because its crap! if maps were women kirkand would be some tall, hot, leggy brunette and cleansweep would be some fat ugly mole w/ bleached blonde hair that is falling out in patches.
    I actually quite like clean sweep

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey_Dahmer
      ...is vote spamming.

Nothing makes me as hot under the collar as an idiot who doesn't get the clue the first time. Or a smacktard who is trying to screw things up for another player, or the whole server.

I have yet to see a map change or a player be removed from a server from a vote. In fact, only seldom have I seen a commander removed.

So give it a rest, gents.

J.

I agree, however, wouldnt it have been nice for EA/DICE to have actually
      finished the game or fixed these broken functions so that a team could
      actually get rid of problem makers ? TKers? Useless/Idle commanders?
      Or little kiddies causing problems within the game?

Sure would have.

but even after several patches, and a new crap expa. pack the voting
      system is still worthless.

Comment

Originally posted by Jeffrey_Dahmer
        ...is vote spamming.
        See, I thought you were going to say "consuming human flesh". But yea, I guess vote spamming can be pretty bad too.

Comment

Indeed, spam is much worse to choke down that human flesh.

BTW, given that Spam is canned ham, Spork is canned pork, and spicken is canned chicken, what would you make of a product called Spuman?

Comment

Originally posted by Wargimp
            Indeed, spam is much worse to choke down that human flesh.

BTW, given that Spam is canned ham, Spork is canned pork, and spicken is canned chicken, what would you make of a product called Spuman?
            At least it's not Hufu.

Comment

Originally posted by FiveO
              Opt out of voting.

I don't see anything in regards to voting on the screen...just like I like it.
              Yeah, I did this too, I don't even see the votes anymore. For those that don't know you can go to your options and opt out of voting. It turns it off.

Comment

Originally posted by tripleplay369
                Everyone hates Clean Sweep? It's one of my favorite maps!
                Me too!

Comment

i dont opt out of voting. cause the voting systems isnt all about kickin, it can give a player a warning in the sense of, damn. id better start acting normal.worked for me many times. just give THE reason and try to kick em. and the vote system is currently being used mostly for things an admin should be doing. like fishing out those tankcampers, plane tk'ers etc etc. or keeping those bitching people of the com channel. just find a server with good and present admins, and the voting wont be so bad

Comment

Originally posted by -=ACE=-
                    i dont opt out of voting. cause the voting systems isnt all about kickin, it can give a player a warning in the sense of, damn. id better start acting normal.worked for me many times. just give THE reason and try to kick em. and the vote system is currently being used mostly for things an admin should be doing. like fishing out those tankcampers, plane tk'ers etc etc. or keeping those bitching people of the com channel. just find a server with good and present admins, and the voting wont be so bad
                    Some people act normal by default, they don't need to be reminded! ;|

Comment

Working...
                    X