Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worse than TKing...

...is vote spamming.

Nothing makes me as hot under the collar as an idiot who doesn't get the clue the first time. Or a smacktard who is trying to screw things up for another player, or the whole server.

I have yet to see a map change or a player be removed from a server from a vote. In fact, only seldom have I seen a commander removed.

So give it a rest, gents.

J.

i've seen maps changed. strangely its always from cleansweep to karkand.

Comment

Yup, Clean Sweep is not a very likeable map...

Comment

you know why? because its crap! if maps were women kirkand would be some tall, hot, leggy brunette and cleansweep would be some fat ugly mole w/ bleached blonde hair that is falling out in patches.

Comment

lmao

cleansweep isn't my most unfav map but its near... if only the damn usa side wasn't so ****in far..... the weapons and main layout is a good map is just it takes too long to travel over there and its just not very orderly

Comment

So I guess there is nothin' clean about "Operation Clean Sweep" huh?

Comment

Everyone hates Clean Sweep? It's one of my favorite maps!

Comment

I like the people who join a game and initiate a vote to mutiny just so they can take the commander role. If the vote fails, they leave.

How silly.

Comment

Yea, IapocI, that's just plain annoying.

Comment

heh what I love is when the game just starts. You've not even made it out of the spawn yet an theres already a mutiny. Usually by the guy who was commander before but wanted to rambo while being commander.

Cleansweep rocks. If only the US would QUIT FREAKIN GOING STRAIGHT FOR THAT FIRST DAMN FLAG. Hate gettin in a BH only to go straight for that flag where 99% of the enemy are also spawned. When playin mec/china(i dont remember) I'll spawn at one of the back bases an sometimes NEVER see a US guy. Do people think you gotta cap the flags in order or something?

Comment

Originally posted by zone41
                      So I guess there is nothin' clean about "Operation Clean Sweep" huh?
                      LMAO guess not

Comment

Re: Worse than TKing...

Originally posted by Jeffrey_Dahmer
                        ...is vote spamming.

Nothing makes me as hot under the collar as an idiot who doesn't get the clue the first time. Or a smacktard who is trying to screw things up for another player, or the whole server.

I have yet to see a map change or a player be removed from a server from a vote. In fact, only seldom have I seen a commander removed.

So give it a rest, gents.

J.
                        Completely agree. I hate when someone continually attempts to vote someone off after numerous failed attempts then will try to justify to the teams why this person should be kicked. If you don't like the player change teams and kill them or just go to a different server and let the rest of us play in peace. I don't map map change requests but enough of kick requests.

Comment

yes i agree i hate when you vote once then all of a sudden there another one then its just one after the other

Comment

clean sweep is a good map jus gotta cap a flag and your fine (not the most obvious and attackable one mind) id rather play clean sweep than some noob tube infested karkand...

Comment

Originally posted by Slapidus
                              yes i agree i hate when you vote once then all of a sudden there another one then its just one after the other
                              Exactly, the person should realize it ain't going to happen so get over it and move on or leave. I don't need to hear your reason why just play the game.

Comment

Working...
                              X