No announcement yet.

How is the G3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not as accurate as the AK-101 or M-16 but more powerful.
    On medium range it is a killer, but don't waste any shots as you only have 20 rounds in the magazine.

Comment

It was my first unlock also and it was a dissapointment to lose the nade launcher. But as assault class it doesnt get much better for close quarters fighting if you need to have high speed dmg asap.

Comment

Someone in another thread said it perfect. "How is losing 20 rounds and a grenade launcher an upgrade?" I had that attitude after I unlocked the G3 and I am forcing my self to use it more often. The gun is not horrible and its an improvement over the M-16 but frankly I love the Ak-47 and the Ak-101 and I rather use those two instead of the G3.

Comment

I unlocked the Medic weapon instead cause I will miss the grenade launcher that I love so much

Comment

ya but if they added the grenade launcher to the g3...id be the first to admit thats way to much power for 1 guy.

Comment

It's crap-- just like the jackhammer, pkm, and the doa. The only decent ones are medic and specops.

Comment

Working...
              X