How is the G3?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How is the G3?

I'm close to unlocking my first weapon and seeing how I am usually an Assault person I'd like to unlock the G3 assault rifle.

How is it? Comments... complaints?

Its what I unlocked

Fairy accurate and it does great damage, the clip is 20 and it has no M203 with it but you can switch it to automatic. Its a good gun for city maps for sure.

Comment

ive met people who've loved it, met people who've hated it... the gun's affectiveness pretty much dependant on the player though... stick a moron with a 1s1k gun that spreads over a cone 100ft wide and hits every pixel... and he can still get a 35 death streak...

Comment

g3

its great cqb weapon and semi for long range. it's the weapon i unlocked

Comment

its nice, high damage long range, it has its place in the battle just like the m16 and the ak47. I switch off, some times I like to have the m203 with me, other times I prefer the range that the g3 has.

Comment

It's good. :rock:

Comment

Great Gun. I used to use it on single shot, but when i got into spray fights I got owned. Sure 20 rounds isn't much in a spray fight but its more than 1 round. I now use it in controlled bursts and if someone scares me comin around a corner i put 20 into him. Good Gun

Comment

lacks prone accuracy....

Comment

I've got another unlock now and was thinking of choosing this gun. First i chose the L85. That was great. Do you get grenades instead of the m203?

Comment

Yes, you get the grenades. G3 packs quite a punch which the standard assault rifles lack.

Comment

it's more powerful than the default assault gun (m16?)... at least to me. i can kill a lot more with it. only problem is, i feel helpless without the 'nade launcher so when i'm in an urban map, i use the g3 and the default assault gun for the rest.

Comment

It takes 3 shots to take down an assault class. It's a bloody cannon.

Comment

Awesome. I'm excited then! :P

Comment

ya its quite good....youll learn to use it on single shot like 90% of the time. it ws my first unlock and i dont use it alot anymore but it has its uses. i also got the l85 but i dont like it....getting the g36c soon and i love that gun 2.

Comment

It's the same as it was in 40 other threads on the G3.

Comment

Working...
                              X