All of my weapons are unlocked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KABONG28
    It's all gone tomorrow, friends. But I did just find this out from my uncle's brother's dad, who knows a guy who doesn't really work for DICE, but he works at a Wendy's near there, and one of the guys who works there buys frostys there, and HE knows this other guy who like totally knows this secret where you can actually LOCK all the weapons except for the pistols, but the pistol gives you one-shot kill, but only if you shoot the other guy in the genitals.
    :|:
    :|:

Comment

• Sounds good to me!

Comment

• I just went to try out the G3, but all my weapons were locked up. Anyway, I kept playing, choose assault (i have'nt really played that class much), and manged to come first in a 32 player server on strike with a score of 95.

Also, i DID manage to try out the barret, and in 4 rounds managed to get 1st, 2nd, 3rd and 4th. (not in that order).

M-E-Tech.com-Jay has it pretty spot on from most reports. A hacker group (or group of people who can hack) told EA about their vulnerability, they ignored and this happened.

Comment

• WHOOOOOOOOOLY shiza mc niza! this is happening to mee TOO on RANKED SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!! wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot this is insane!

the best thing to do. go on strike at karkland and use the MK321 and pwn everyone! i also have a stratagy thats 20x better but i cant tell you taht cause everyone will be like getting 30 kills at a time

Comment

• ive got the same thing goin on with my weapon unlocks, logged on one day and boom all kits unlocked...weird

Comment

• i had the same problem too. like 3 hours ago...all my weapons where locked, even the one i legaly unlocked.

i just checked again, and everything is perfectly normal.

Comment

• I never got the unlocked guns. That's so much bullcrap. If they gonna have a bug like that, why don't I get my unlocked guns? lol.

In all seriousness, What really pissed me off, is that when everybody in the server had the unlocks, I wasn't even able to get the unlocked weapon that I legally obtained. It sucked.

Comment

• same prob ive had 2 promos still on pvt and not even unlocked a weapon yet hmm!

Comment

• Re: All of my weapons are unlocked

EA and dice are ****ing stupid, there are soo many glitches and hacks. and punkbuster is perfectly useless!

Comment

Originally posted by cky1092
                      EA and dice are ****ing stupid, there are soo many glitches and hacks. and punkbuster is perfectly useless!
                      Why would you dredge up a 1.5 year old thread to post this?

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou
                        And this being his FIRST post!

Comment

Originally posted by jdrou
                          Same reason you commented on it

Comment

holy thread resurrection bat man... some one lock this thing

Comment

Gotta love seeing all the bans on page one lol

Comment

man oh man this thread needs to be stopped
                                i dont want to discuss anything else

Comment

Working...
                                X