No announcement yet.

Aiming with the G3 assault rifle?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the G3 unlocked and I generally use it in Semi and I have decent success with it

Comment

Originally posted by RandomCommando91
      terance, has it ever accurd to you that mabye you just suck ass at BF2???????huh?????? yeah HAS IT EVER ACCURD TO YOU *******???

anus face

Donkey

Comment

terance, has it ever accurd to you that mabye you just suck ass at BF2???????huh?????? yeah HAS IT EVER ACCURD TO YOU *******???

anus face
        'Occurred' is the word you're after I believe.

P.S not sure about that avatar lad. :thatsbad:

Comment

i must say that i would rethink my G3 unlock...but, it is my best defense thus far...

im at 9278 Globalpoints...must decide what gun is best for the nxt pick...
          any ideas or feedback is welcome

Comment

anus face
            You might wanna make sure your spelling is right before you start shooting off at someone. Accurd = Occurred

Comment

G3 is a great gun for maps like Karkland where you need that knockdown ability, but yea i'd agree with people - if your playing MEC or PLA USE THE AK!!. Personally if i had my unlock again i'd choose the Mecic or AT, they seem to be the only two that preform as expected.

Personally the Assault class wold have been much better off getting a GM-94 grenade launcher or similar

have a look and see if you dont agree

Comment

Woteva weapon I use... if it has the one round fire option then that's wot I leave it on all the time.

Either far away or toe-to-toe it works well and ur ammo lasts a lot longer.

Assault rifle in one burst mode is fab-u-lass.

Comment

Working...
                X