Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aiming with the G3 assault rifle?

ok guys, i'm having TONS of trouble w/ the new G3 that i just unlocked

i can't seem to aim worth a crap with it, i just shoot bullets all around the guy, but never get rounds on target (i always fire w/ single shot)

any tips?

Yes, don't spray, fire sort controlled bursts.

Comment

short controlled bursts while crouching or prone works great

Comment

Leave it on auto and tap 3 round bursts. Also you have to keep in mind you can't snipe with it the same way you can with an M16.

Comment

Originally posted by Sovetskeey
          Leave it on auto and tap 3 round bursts. Also you have to keep in mind you can't snipe with it the same way you can with an M16.
          thats what im trying to do, i can't seem to find the sweet spot like i did on the m16

i know how to fire rounds, im not a fan of the 3 round burst, i always fire quick 2X taps, and if that doesn't take them down, one fast followup shot

i just can't get the damn aiming right, i never hit my target =/

Comment

Originally posted by Terance
            thats what im trying to do, i can't seem to find the sweet spot like i did on the m16

i know how to fire rounds, im not a fan of the 3 round burst, i always fire quick 2X taps, and if that doesn't take them down, one fast followup shot

i just can't get the damn aiming right, i never hit my target =/
            Maybe you are just extremely unlucky.

Comment

Never snipe with G3.
              If you spotted an enemy from far(I mean far,not medium),move to a new position.The description in BFHQ isnt accurate.If that enemy happens to be a medic with the unlocked L8,you won't stand a chance.
              For me,Ill move around,get closer to medium range,ironsight up and shoot in burst.
              It takes time and hours of practise to be confident in using G3.BUT BUT BUT BUT if you are in the MEC or CHINA team,don't be stupid to use G3...Use the AKs.

Comment

I would never unlock G3 because AK with GP-30 is much better for assault, or M203...Should have unlocked L8 or PKM

Comment

Yeah, havent had any success sniping with the G3 either.

Comment

I love the G3, cuts through people like warm butter. 2-4 shot bursts, and I always aim for the neck.

Comment

terance, has it ever accurd to you that mabye you just suck ass at BF2???????huh?????? yeah HAS IT EVER ACCURD TO YOU *******???

anus face

Comment

What the hell was that, Commando? Grow up, little kid.

Comment

I know its rude but Commando`s post made me rofl all over

Comment

Originally posted by L3adCannon
                            I know its rude but Commando`s post made me rofl all over
                            Yes, yes it did.

"anus face" hahaha

But I'm new to the G3 and im still getting used to it but i am falling in love with it

Comment

Originally posted by RandomCommando91
                              terance, has it ever accurd to you that mabye you just suck ass at BF2???????huh?????? yeah HAS IT EVER ACCURD TO YOU *******???

anus face
                              "accurd"

*slaps head* Go to school, little boy :hmm:

Comment

Working...
                              X