X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by coolhand187

LMFAO

Saved for future flameage.

This has to be one of the most noobish questions I've seen in gaming history. How can you not know how to fire? lmfao. Rediculous.

(Yes, I enjoy laughing at noobs)

And it's a Cobra, not an Apache. When will people learn?

Comment

I think it should be pointed out for everybody who wants to stay on topic in this thread, that in some versions of the attack helicopter (the American and possibly one of the other ones) you have to hold down the fire button for approx ~1 sec before the gun starts to fire. It's (I believe) a gatling gun and needs to start rotating before it fires so thats why it has to be held down. This confused me early on too and I'm surprised that this far into the thread nobody has mentioned it.

Comment

Comment

I'm having a hard time what the original poster is trying to say, not only that, but he is naming things wrong and being a dick from what I understand.

Comment

Originally posted by Fall0ut
            I'm having a hard time what the original poster is trying to say, not only that, but he is naming things wrong and being a dick from what I understand.
            Don't mind this guy, his question was obvious and hes acting like hes more mature than all of us.. lol. I'm surprised he still couldn't figure out after two people told him. Oh well, thats the internet for you

Comment

How to fire the chaingun in the nose of a bf2 attack chopper.

Step #1 Replace gunner

Step #2 Hit primary fire button

user error: replace user, hit any key.

Comment

Originally posted by xRandoMx
                How to fire the chaingun in the nose of a bf2 attack chopper.

Step #1 Replace gunner

Step #2 Hit primary fire button

user error: replace user, hit any key.
                If no one told this guy what the primary fire button was, and you said this, more immaturity would arrise!

Comment

alright if you can't read he clearly answered your question and let you know it is a cobra instead of an apache(how someone can mix these up is far beyond me, but hey **** happens right)but instead of taking his help you jump back down his throat for no reason what so ever...

you have clearly shown us what you are about and how ignorant you are... you my friend are nothing but a self-centered egotistical douche bag.

In short

Comment

Thread closed. Save it for the fighting on the Battlefield.

Comment

Working...
                    X