Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Instant death's @ spawn when u cant do ****. Like 3 times in a row

Comment

Punish Monkey make me hate the game so much at times -_-.

Comment

Why is bunnyhopping reffering to CS? Nobody bunnyhops there.

Comment

Punish monkeys

Comment

**** The ****ing Punish Monkeys. This is to all you hos who unlawfully punished me: DONT JUMP ON TOP OF MY BUGGY (CERTAIN TEAM KILL), dont jump out at 50 mph, dont jump out of a spinning heli choppter, dont run infront of tanks, dont run infront of machine gun fire, dont shoot at me (ya get shot back), dont run straight into art with a damn squad in your humvee, dont run after the tank while it has my c4 on it, dont run over my landmines, and finally dont be an idiot.....

Comment

lol funny poll. obviously TK asshats are the worst. cant stand them. the only other ones in that list that irriatate me are the stats cheaters and the commanders who dont do squat. everything else is fine with me

Comment

Basically all of em. Exept for BH whores, couse i havent seen any yet. But I hate punish-twats and bunnyhoppers the most.

Comment

Why the heck do we have to choose one?

Comment

Adn one more thing. I also have a deep hate for servers that dont even ask if you want to punish, they do it themselves. And its usually around 10 points.

Comment

Call me retarded but is a bunnyhopper a person who goes from flagg to flagg with a buggy? Because 90% of the players with socres over 45 do just that to get those scores.

Comment

...and no one mentions the spec ops lone wolf whores? i cant stand it when my entire team is all spec ops and all off doing thier own idiotic thing, completely ignoring squads and flag capping and acting like idiots with c4. oh yeah, i cant wait until blowing commander stuff will actually give you points, that way the stat whores will move from something useful (medics) to spec ops as well, and we wont see anything but.

it sucks to go up against them too, really. theres just something endlessly annoying about thier stupid little high rof perfectly accurate pea shooters.

Comment

They run into my clearly marked landmines in fully loaded jeeps, and then all punish me for the TK bringing a damn good score down to nothing in one stupid move on the drivers part.
                          That is the absolute worst.

Comment

Bad/uneven teams is the one that annoys me the most...

Comment

When a retard runs at the side of my full tank trying to get in, dies and punishes me.

Comment

I had to vote Punish Monkeys, as the landmine seekers usually fall in to that category as well. If you run in front of my tank when its moving, its not my fault. Ahhh, i just want to punch someone.

Comment

Working...
                                X