Originally posted by Kleinzeit
      Who annoys you most?
      You!

Wait...What was the question again?

Oh...Yeah who annoys me the most?

This guy below me.VVV

*edit* lmao didn't see the poll. :rofl:

Comment

you didnt list the most important one, the anti tank whores. they always pop out of nowhere and just blow your APC or tank up. i got that beeping noise stuck in my head

Comment

Hmm it was a claose call between punish monkey and landmine seekers. Landmine seekers gets my vote though, I have gone crazy at those idiots, after doing everything I can to warn them of the mines.

Comment

punish guys for shure, hate them, I forgive like 90% of the time but some guys just run infornt of your vihicle........

Comment

I went for tosser commanders. Can't ever get a UAV/resupply off em cos they are using them themselves

Comment

This poll should've been a multiple-choice one! (Seriously edit it for that) I would've chosen every one of them...

I chose punish monkeys...for every trite reason.

Comment

Yep, Punish Monkeys, I also hate those guys that TK's you, spams "Sorry", TK's, spams "Sorry" etc etc...

Comment

the question.... "who annoys you most" well the answer i had wasnt there... "N00bs that post pointless threads" "N00bs that post pointless threads with polls"

-Cheers

Comment

stat cheats and punish monkeys the rest are part of it

Comment

People that punish for no reason... I hate that.

Just yesterday I had my assault rifle out and was about to fire a grenade with it at an APC and right when I fire some guy parachutes in front of me and BANG it hits him. How was I supposed to know he was coming down? It was an accident and I was sorry and I couldn't really do anything about it. It also killed me at the same time (the explosion) so he shuldnt be so pissed.

Comment

punish monkeys got my vote. especially those who place themselves in front of your jet just because you got it and they wanted it.

Comment

MUltiple...

I agree with the multiple choice aspect as I chose Punish Monkeys if multiple, mine hunters or hatever you call 'em.

Comment

For me it was a choice between the punish monkeys and the bunny hoppers, but since I loose points from the monkeys...

Comment

Working...
                              X