The last word on Blackhawks POLL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bizanich
    The main problem is that people will get better and better. It has been said that only a good pilot can use the Blackhawk to its full ability.

Well, when the game came out, no one could....now if I'm on a map with a Blackhawk, chances are there's a good pilot flying one.

Eventually there will *always* be a good pilot flying one.

Again, how is it not overpowered? Have any of you ever seen any other vehicle allow 200+ points for multiple people in a game?
    Any hovering vehicle can basically do that.

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
      how long does it take a jeep to kill a blackhawk? how long does it take a blackhawk to kill a jeep? how many engineers can you have repairing a jeep from inside? how many tank hits can a jeep take?

@[r-mod]scoggs: mon dieu can you not understand that this is a game and the forces should be balanced?
      Well say that there are 6 people in the blackhawk, and 6 people in 6 jeeps, it will take the jeeps about 2 seconds to take down the blackhawk.

Comment

lol.. good thinking... that well balances it out

Comment

Look tried this 10 mins ago in game. I was in a APC A black hawk tried to hover cap. I hit the BH with a missile from the APC and fired my main gun, guess what the black hawk gunner blew up my APC, and I fired first. Another instance I cought a BH from his blind side I hit it with a missile from the APC and fired until teh gun overheated and scored a hit every time. The Fing BH flew away, NO SH!T. I'm not making this up. On a 32 player map the BH whore flew arounbd with his squad and had 0 kills 2 deatyhs and a score of over 100. The BH are by far over powered. The are stonger than APCs, If anything the attack choppers shoulld have more armour.

Comment

wow you must not be able to aim...

I usually fly the BH when it is availible, and whenever i get hit by a APC i get ****ed up pretty bad. and its missles hurt even worse... you kno what ill make a movie...

Comment

Originally posted by [R-Mod]Scoggs

I usually fly the BH when it is availible, and whenever i get hit by a APC i get ****ed up pretty bad. and its missles hurt even worse... you kno what ill make a movie...
              OMG Scoggs, I love you. lol

Comment

aww fucsticks i was wrong
                while it would be harder to fire a continuous burst upon the APC the BH minigun can infact kill an APC faster... although i could not test the affects of a APC hitting a gunners door, and if it would kill him or not......

dman i hate when i am wrong, but i will fess up to it... although I find it odd the the Minigun does no damage to the Tank yet kills apc's in less than 7.56 seconds of continuous fire....

maybe a little overpowered but you have to remember taht they have no defense, but it is also funny how u got pwnd by a BH in your APC

so... considering the information i gathered, BLACKHAWKS OWN ALL!!!

Oh and here is vid....
                its all settings low but meh...
                Clicky
                and if ur not using broadband dont click, but if your not why are you on this site???

sooo apcs suck so stop using them

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrot
                  Well say that there are 6 people in the blackhawk, and 6 people in 6 jeeps, it will take the jeeps about 2 seconds to take down the blackhawk.
                  2seconds? doubt it. either way 6? how many apc's does it take to drop a tank? or how many tanks to drop an apc for that matter. how many jets does it take to drop a jet? how many choppers does it take to drop -anything-?

ppl aint saying they -cant- be shot down, just that the amount of effort required is grossly out of proportion to anything else in the game. not to mention by the time you can shoot it down its already flown off to the next flag.

maybe a little overpowered but you have to remember taht they have no defense
                  since when does tank thick armour, freedom of movement, constant regen and high speed count as no defence?

wow you must not be able to fly.

Comment

I am a big fan of the blackhawk..i have spent quite a few hours rolling with my clan in it capturing spawn after spawn...i think its right just the way it is....i mean this is supposed to be a TEAM oriented game....if your tired of getting BH whored then get some TEAM cooperation going and have 3 at's shoot it down at once...problem solved...believe it or not its extremely hard to keep a BH flying against even a decent team
                    -WildCard-

Comment

why do ppl keep posting the same argument and ignoring all the counter points?

Comment

Just up the splash damage on the MEC and PLA transport helicopters to account for the fact that it is nearly impossible to hit anything at any distant with the current MG's.

Leave the Blackhawk how it is, just give the other helicopters a boost.

Comment

hey is that sig real?

Comment

Originally posted by glasseye
                            why do ppl keep posting the same argument and ignoring all the counter points?
                            no they are just ignoring you and all of you critisim that you post against them

Comment

just sniper

Comment

Noobtube for the fcuking win.

Comment

Working...
                                X