Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What class do you see LEAST on the battlefield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by $G-MONEY SMITH$
    i ahvent touched medic since the demo almost. i ahte that class
    h comes before a in havent and hate idiot

i chose sniper, its the least common out of everything. its all pretty equal so its hard to say, but least common is sniper, 3-6 per map at most...rest are spec ops, med, engineer, assault, support, anti tank.

Comment

Rarely see engineers. Usually engineers are either the commander, so as to fix the arty etc, or are driving their own tank and hopping out to repair. It's a brave engineer who will put down an AT mine anywhere a vehicle might reach it, as he will surely feel the wrath of the punish monkeys very shortly.

Given that their weapon has far less range than a pistol (somewhat inexplicably), they aren't found in combat a lot.

Oh. Forgot. Engies mostly found flying round in the whore bus. Didn't think of that before, as I don't consider BH whores to be playing the same game as the rest of us.

Comment

i know ive seem some engineers playing... but i really just dont "get it." is it really that good of a class? i mean you rarely get to repair tanks and the shotgun is only good at close range... and ive found most of the game is about medium range... well, i guess someone can just try to explain it to me

Comment

engineers theres like none normally on a full 64 player mapped server the commander camps as engineer near the uab trailer and atry and stuf

Comment

I really hate to admit it, but the Engineer is indeed, by my experiences, the least played soldier. I play as engineer 99% of the time, and what someone earlier said is true; we engies have a natural inclination to stay behind and defend a position. As everyone knows, defending is not a commonly persued task.

It doesn't help that our shotguns have terrible range. That should be something EA should fix in a future patch. I usually keep my pistol out, as chances are the enemy will be too far for me to hit with the shotgun. Up close, however, it is arguably the deadliest gun in the game.

Comment

i stopped playing assault as soon as i unlocked the g3. 2500 points later, i'm now playing as support and LOVING it! it's great because your squad can advance while all you do is fire everywhere and supply ammo and get a bunch of points doing it, too!

and yes, engineers have gone the way of the do-do...

Comment

I voted Support, but honestly, little by little I see the medic population dwindling.

I remember last week playing, it was only myself and another medic on our team for 4 hours.

Seeing increasing numbers of AT-snipers(all one word) and SpecOps C-n4ders.

Comment

Mostly depends on the situation and map for me, but I never play support..

Comment

I seem to be very lonely when I play support, don't know why because

PKM = teh Judge

Comment

The support class seems to be underrepresented on most servers because of the inaccuracy of their LMGs. I've had a decent experience as support, but many people stay away from that class.

Comment

There aren't very many supports around where I play, but I see a lot of Engineers. I hate having to die for ammo

Comment

If a sniper is doing his job you shouldn't see them

Not as many support people, having to lug around heavy equipment which apparently slows you down compaired to say a crate full of C4 is kind of a draw back, that and having to go prone before firing in order to hit the barn doors twenty feet away from you.

Comment

Seems like people don't see a lot of Engineers or Support. lol

Comment

I see engineers pretty often...some clan members even manage to pull off a tactic using one assault guy in tank, and engineer in humvee following the tank...

Comment

i voted for support, but now that i think about it, i would have to say sniper. as far an engi's go, alot of dedicated vehicle pilots (tank & chopper whores) usually play as engineers, and supports i see every now and then. i guess sniper is the least cause they are very underpowered. I am very greatful they are though, cause otherwise i would be getting pissed off every game getting picked off by 10 snipers every time i spawn in

Comment

Working...
                                X