Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What class do you see LEAST on the battlefield?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Too bad ... engineer was my favorite class in PoE/BFV ... the only time I play it in BF2 is if I'm gonna whore the tank.

Until the developers do something about the mining/TK issue, I suspect it'll probably always be underused. Not to mention the repair points system ... it's almost not worth it to repair vehicles!

I'd like to see a mod that fixes these problems. Maybe even give the engy a new SMG comparable to the MP5/PP-19.

Comment

why I don't tend to play as Engineer

Picture the scene,

Scene 1
      Friendly vehicle: I need an engineer
      Me: Other side of map, B*ll*cks. Wheres a vehicle to get me there? arghh there aren't any. Double B*ll*cks.

Scene 2
      Friendly vehicle: I need an engineer
      Me: oh my god, only 20ft away, how lucky am I. Takes wrench from pocket, Why is he reversing? STOP!!! SPLAT! :cry:
      Friendly Vehicle: Sorry mate
      Me: OK np, I forgive TK

Scene 3
      Friendly vehicle: Need an engineer, Need an engineer, Need an engineer. :cry:
      Me. Sprinting flat out after them(Pant) well (pant) take ya foot (pant) off the gas!!!!!!! :censored:

Comment

Why I don't play support that often

Ok, good position, prone, bipod down....ahhhhhh no bipod, OK no probs.

Iron sights up, line up the enemy, gentle squeeze on trigger, 3-4 round burst, hmmm 3-4 hits on various bit of scenery, enemy still running.

Another gentle squeeze 4-5 rounds, Where the Fcuk did those shots go. Enemy still running!

Squeeze trigger 20-30 rounds, Whoa I saw one bullet hit!! yippee. Oh, enemy's still running. :hmm:

Takes out pistol, bang bang, enemy dead.

COOL, Light Support Pistol and one Machine gun shaped NOISE MAKER! :laugh:

Have any here played Americas Army? Now the support weapon in that does what it is supposed to do. Suppress the enemy. :evil:

In bf2 the gun doesn't need to be super accurate, but a bit better would certainly help. Perhaps make the bipod deployable like Americas army, so you can use it to suppress the enemy forces (especially on defense) with a hail of fire :ar15:

Comment

Originally posted by sbikerbud
          Ok, good position, prone, bipod down....ahhhhhh no bipod, OK no probs.

Iron sights up, line up the enemy, gentle squeeze on trigger, 3-4 round burst, hmmm 3-4 hits on various bit of scenery, enemy still running.

Another gentle squeeze 4-5 rounds, Where the Fcuk did those shots go. Enemy still running!

Squeeze trigger 20-30 rounds, Whoa I saw one bullet hit!! yippee. Oh, enemy's still running. :hmm:

Takes out pistol, bang bang, enemy dead.

COOL, Light Support Pistol and one Machine gun shaped NOISE MAKER! :laugh:

Have any here played Americas Army? Now the support weapon in that does what it is supposed to do. Suppress the enemy. :evil:

In bf2 the gun doesn't need to be super accurate, but a bit better would certainly help. Perhaps make the bipod deployable like Americas army, so you can use it to suppress the enemy forces (especially on defense) with a hail of fire :ar15:
          Hehehe, so true!

I'm hoping some of the mods coming out will fix the problem, because God knows the developers won't.

I just want to lay some good accurate fire when I'm support. Sh*t, I'll take major recoil, but this "cone of fire" is absolutely ridiculous. Seriously, when I'm firing at someone, I will aim the crosshairs to the left or right of my target just to hit him. And this seems to work better than aiming to crosshairs directly at him. Go figure.

Comment

I NEVER see engineers, at all.. ;<
            Are they digging for mouses and tiny dogs?

Comment

engineer is the least i see of

Comment

if i need ammo.....i never ever see a support guy
                if i need health....i never ever see a medic
                if my tanks knackered...they'res never an engineer around...

so...generally whatever i need

Comment

represent engineer wuwu

Comment

I typically do not see many AT or many support. Not to hate on the big guns, but idk they are that great(maybe just me+gun). The ressuply feature is good but really only for certain things. I don't see a whole lot of AT either prolly because the mp5 isn't that good, and the AT missiles arent that powerful and have very little splash damage.

Comment

I was always Sp.Ops untill I got sick of running outta ammo. So I became Support and have never looked back.

Comment

I see most classes where I play...

Comment

LOL, who the hell voted for medic?

Comment

ive played as an engineer majority of my time played... 1500 minutes to be exact...

Comment

Spec-ops replaced the engineers basically. I say give Engis something like c4, where they can just press the button and make it blow up. No more tks for the engi, and maybe more people would play the class.

Comment

The best way to get ammo is to just kill yourself and respawn. 99 % of the time I never see the support class around. Same with an engineer you dont see to many of them either. There was only one time where an enginger tried to fix my tank and i ran him over by mistake. It takes to long ot repair something for just 1 stinking point. The land mines are good for getting yourself banned and the shotgun isnt that great with all the big open maps.

Comment

Working...
                                X