game freezing....???? after the patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by richdoc
    OK, it would appear to be connected to my router. I have a Netgear DG834GT wireless ADSL modem, router and switch. If I play while it is unplugged (singleplayer, offline) then the freezes seem to go away. If I play single player offline with the modem router connected I get the freezes.
    Very odd. I am in the process of setting up the port forwarding, but dont think it will make much difference. Any of the other people with this problem using Netgear routers??
    Guess what i have the exact same router and exact same problem.
    For years when i played G&G Gens, my mates would always crash and it would be there routers.
    I always said routers are **** and id never buy one, but i did and guess what they are ****!!

My call of duty crashes too but works fine single player, my css was also crashing so i turned off the encryption and CSS works fine now but COD AND BF2 still crash.
    i think ill be going back to my hardwired ADSL modem bah.

*Update*

Further to this i tried bf2 in single player also works fine, time to go back to old modem.

Comment

my game worked fine until i bought another gig of ram, then it seems to freeze when im in planes or choppers

Comment

Working...
      X