LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

hmmmmm, thats not quite accurate, I have tried playing SP with my old ADSL modem and still get the freezes. Therefore it must be to do with being connected to the internet.

Anyone know if PB is definately not in use when playing SP, but while still connected to the internet??

Comment

Originally posted by perkinstaZ
                  ok i was playing cs then my friend was like yo!!! try bf2 now the new patch 1.02...it works for memory leak.I was ok so i did downloaded it. Then i was playing for like 8 minz then it froze and locked my whole comp.. i was so mad then i tried to restart my comp 3 x and it still didnt work.... help me
                  amd64athlon 3.0+
                  1.87 ghz 512 mbram
                  nvidiafx 6600gt
                  and all setting are on low help me.....
                  maybe another 512stick..?
                  Have the same problem. Help this guy. Sorry for bumping an old thread, but it doesnt seem like any of those with this problem have gotten it solved yet.

Comment

i'm having the same freezing problem as the rest of you. the longest i've every played has been 2 shots in my 2nd round. most of the time i only get halfway thru the first. this is really pissing me off. i got a brand new comp and was using this game to test it. at first i thought my comp was messed up but from the sounds of it i'm not the only one. anyone have anything that helps this yet? or is my compy really screwed?

AMD 64 3200+
                    1 g ddr400 ram
                    BFG gefroce 6800

Comment

Originally posted by Ezra
                      i'm having the same freezing problem as the rest of you. the longest i've every played has been 2 shots in my 2nd round. most of the time i only get halfway thru the first. this is really pissing me off. i got a brand new comp and was using this game to test it. at first i thought my comp was messed up but from the sounds of it i'm not the only one. anyone have anything that helps this yet? or is my compy really screwed?

AMD 64 3200+
                      1 g ddr400 ram
                      BFG gefroce 6800
                      I just played it for an hour and a half or so without it freezing. New record!
                      Please help

Comment

Same here. Will get about 2 min into game and then freeze with sound loop requiring hard reboot. Tried C60 Airborne's fix post titled "How to fix gayass freezing bug" but didn't work for me. Brand new system as well. However, I CAN play non-PB servers without the freezing so I think Airborne is on to the problem.

AMD 64 3200
                        1 GB Ram
                        ATI x700

Comment

Just finished upgrading from Barton 2500 with 9800 Pro to a 3500 Venice and 7800GTX, and I get the same freezing problem roughly after about 15 - 20 minutes.

Tried just about everything to narrow down the problem, but it would appear to be something specific to the game.

Previous to the upgrade, I never had one problem with the game.

Comment

i noticed alot of the people having problems here have amd chips... my bud is on an intel and has no problems what so ever

could the amd chips be the problem?

Comment

Originally posted by IHole
                              Im having same problems. I have tryied every trick there is to get this damn game to work but no. After playing a while the game just crashes. Screen locks and sometimes the sound locks too or just gets quiet. Sometimes my monitor just says "No signal detected" and turns itself off. Its really annoying. While playing the graphics lag sometimes.

Still gotta try the "Sticky: Have you got probs after 1.02 patch "LOOK"" thread but i dont believe in miracles anymore...

ADM Athlon 3200+
                              1G DDR 3-3-0
                              ATI 9800 pro 128mb
                              Abit A8V?
                              IHole knows now that miracles are just a search away, now he has his fix

This is the link http://forums.totalbf2.com/showthread.php?t=16424 with sub link, http://forums.totalbf2.com/showthread.php?t=18709 you need to work through them both, if anything works for you plz bump with coments for others.

Comment

Working...
                              X