Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

Crysis wont be a good multiplayer game, whereas CoD4 will

Crysis put their time/money into graphics (dont forget amazing graphics means less people who can run it).

Comment

LOL OWNED
                      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

COD4 for me, mainly because my PC would go emo on me if I tryed to play Crysis, and a few mates of mine told me the MP on Crysis is terrible.

Comment

Crysis hands down, i played the COD demo and well... ive never been a fan of the COD series

Comment

You should definitely go broke and buy both if you can.

But if you have to choose one...

If SP is your main thing, then go with Crysis if you have a PC/vid card powerful enough to enjoy the uber graphics.

If MP is more important to you, then I'd go with COD4. We can see both from the Xbox360 Beta and the PC server info that has come out recently that a LOT of thought and planning has gone into this. There are also a lot of people who will be returning to the series from COD/CODUO/COD2. Lastly, because Crysis is known to have fairly high spec requirements, I think a lot of people are just going to avoid it at first (maybe buy it a year or two later when they upgrade their PC's), thus having more overall people playing COD4 MP online.

I'll probably be getting both, but if I had to pick, it would be COD4 hands-down for me.

Comment

I agree, I can also see COD4 following in 2's footsteps and going big competitively

Comment

Working...
                              X