X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz View Post
    ^^ Beat me to it...
    * @ Ezekial

BTW - can we please get some auto spell check for people like sike?
    omg, tis not my fault my fingers hit like 3 keys at once, wont be a prob with my new keyboard

Comment

^^ Lol dude, your pc won't solve your real issues... if only it would solve that annoying-ness as well

Jk

Comment

ur just jelous

Comment

Getting back on topic ill be buying both Crysis and COD4 but im sure COD4 will be my No.1 game. :salute: :ar15:

Comment

Lol, we're both MBMG... it doesn't really matter

Yeah, right now though I'm thinking only CoD4, not crysis

Comment

Reported.

Comment

I love you too.

Comment

Back on topic please.

Comment

If you're looking for single player, which I was assuming you were, you should get Crysis because it's not scripted, it's a very free environment, and you seemed to not like the scripted part of Call of Duty.

Comment

Originally posted by Spik3d View Post
                      If you're looking for single player, which I was assuming you were, you should get Crysis because it's not scripted, it's a very free environment, and you seemed to not like the scripted part of Call of Duty.
                      Excellent point. Although it would seem that COD4 makes up for that by having superior mp.
                      Oh by the way....still not getting vista and dx10. There is a hack on extremetech's site that allows an XP user to run the dx10 eye candy in crysis with dx9 as long as you have one of the top of the line dx10 cards.

And thats exactly what I'm going to do when I upgrade my computer in January. But in the meantime my measly amd 4000+/2 gigs of ram/ runs cod4 just dandy.........of course I also have the 8800gtx card.

Comment

CoD4 sp is scripted but it`s fun. CoD4 and UT3 are a must imo, Crysis you can get off a torrent or something as the first two are better in the long run.

That hack doesn`t get you all the dx10 effect, you have to have dx10 for that, which only comes with vista.

Comment

Here is some links for the crysis hack thingy.

First here is some pics
                          We create the world's most widely used benchmarks and performance tests including 3DMark, PCMark, Servermark, and VRMark. Get started now with our free downloads.

Here is the post from the dude who "invented" this thing(i read it from other forums)

Originally posted by L3adCannon
                          Crysis you can get off a torrent or something as the first two are better in the long run.
                          Exactly...

Comment

Originally posted by [MBMG] Aerialz
                            Ok, quit your whining.
                            I can read, this is a COD 4 site...

I've played both demos, and I must save I have loved both of the games - they are just completely different styles.

I have enough money right now for 2 games (would have more, but can you believe the price of gas?! )

Does anybody have any feedback for me?
                            Which would possibly be a more worthwhile investment?

I see me sniping a lot in COD4, and I just love Crysis for it's unique gameplay.

What's your opinion?
                            Or should I just go broke and by both?
                            I will be buying both games, but COD4 has the upper hand for me in single and multiplayer game types.
                            And as for the price of petrol(gasoline) us in the uk pay the most for it summit like £4 a gallon which is over $8 a gallon in the US i just filled my 2 cars up this week and it took a total of £118.00 thats like $240.00 just to fill your cars up.

Comment

Lol @ Crysis leak thing

Comment

Won't buy any of them probably. Not my type of games.

Although Crysis looks kinda cool, I need a new gfx card first anyway.

Comment

Working...
                                X