No announcement yet.

Proposed Game - UK vs Europe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey, we're not all Camp Gib whores mate. I've been known to kick your backside on Belgrade on more than one occassion!

Originally posted by Ezekiel
    Haha UK players are good team workers, German players RDX abuse, Americans whore the voss and wouldn't know a Defib if it hit them.

Never knew you were German Eze

Comment

Haha UK players are good team workers, German players RDX abuse, Americans whore the voss and wouldn't know a Defib if it hit them.
      Depends on whether or not you played on FF=Off Servers, I would say. On FF=Off Servers you will always find RDX throwing Bunnyhoppers.
      Now, I don't know as much about national skill as you do. But I doubt it's that easy.

Comment

Whereever I go and whenever I play, on conquest, 90% of the ppl are using a voss and 90% of the ppl I know that use a voss do so because they are utter **** with anything else.

Originally posted by Lolyn
        There's a scary amount of truth in that. In addition, the French are infantry madmen.
        I think I'm French :S

Comment

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^ View Post
          Whereever I go and whenever I play, on conquest, 90% of the ppl are using a voss and 90% of the ppl I know that use a voss do so because they are utter **** with anything else.

I think I'm French :S
          One too many croissants for breakfast?

I think I need to find the nationality that uses engi-kit the most on city maps, because that's plain style. Sudnik ftw.

Comment

Nah, I think I'm French because they only thing I'm good at is support and assault on infantry heavy maps, **** vehicles :S

Comment

Originally posted by Dragbag View Post
              if its not a camp gibraltar map your guyz may get lost m8:nod:
              Hehe touché

But thats cos Camp G is basically the only map worth playing

Comment

Originally posted by Ezekiel View Post
                Hehe touché

But thats cos Camp G is basically the only map worth playing
                Yeah, but it gets boring after about 2 weeks of non stop Camp G :S
                A m8 of mine said he played it so much that he actually started dreaming about it xD

Comment

Originally posted by sogek1ng
                  i love to kill brits for fun
                  i know this is off topic but i couldnt miss this one.. pressie for ya Sogek1ng

YouTube - Americans are NOT stupid - WITH SUBTITLES

Comment

off topic
                    "we will make a big glass crator out of the middleeast for all i care" LOL

on topic
                    well no offence but this wont work it would just be a bunch of guys from the forum on a server all trying to knife each other so the can post the tagz it would be fun but wont work for the next two weeks my clan has a 16 man server so if you guys want to use that for a 8v8 fine by me but if you are goin to play you need to make squads and hav tactic etc and the maps should be two rounds of camp G and a ty breaker on tunis harbour

Comment

tx for that fish made my day:laugh: " a singer":rofl:

Comment

Instead of the top players we can do a totalbf2142 UK v.s. Europe to show the brits we are better .

Comment

Working...
                        X