No announcement yet.

need more love for trasnport pilots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bit stupid when u think about it lmao just some random camper shootin at FAVs to win

Comment

On titan games with ff off you only can destroy apcs that have never been entered or have enemy sitting in it or have entered it.

The settings are built into the game so that you would only get a point if an enemy was sitting in it or had been in it.

Yes its open to abuse but its probably eaiser to win the game another way lol.

Comment

then perhaps there should be a separate ticker for vehicles that goes down when someone jumps in the vehicle. Once the vehicle ticker reaches zero, no more vehicle spawns and any remaining vehicles left in the field would have to be preserved if your team wants to keep using them.

interesting idea, but we know we will never see that happen. Seems in the future, there is an infinite amount of military hardware for your own personal use, but finite amount of infantry or time to use them.

I remember in point of existence where the german transport heli pilot get unguided missiles to use. Perhaps equip all transports with unguided (no locking onto gunships) missiles with usless splash damage, therefore to making them only good for attacking vehicles, not strafing infantry with. At the very least, it would perhaps encourage people to use the air transport for something other than an unstoppable battering ram.

Comment

I've tried hovering above the enemy titan several times but it's like no one gets it.

Maybe 5 or 6 people spawned to me and podded down before i got bored and did something else.

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

LOL OWNED

Comment

Originally posted by pilvlp
                  I'm a great gunner. Add me if you want to go transporting because I love doing it.

pilvlp is my game name. say "transporting" as the buddy info
                  Do you play on US servers?

Comment

My pilot days are over since i got this

It's a pain in the aS$ to be a pilot the whole round and getting a miserable 15 total score (if you are lucky)

Comment

Working...
                    X