Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need more love for trasnport pilots

*typo in title sry

now no matter how many team mates you ferry across to various silos you always end up with -15 because some smacktards all want to jump out while the transports moving. (and AUTO PUNISH -smacktards-)

i propose the following changes:

1) anything capping that happens in a 15m radius of the transport, you get half a point for every person that is capping the flag.

2) every 5 mins you get 5 points just for staying alive (dodging gunships walkers aa and other idiots should earn you something)

3) every person that spawns on your transport earns you 0.1 points.

4) ANY BODY who BAILS gets -2 points for being a smacktard if they die not the pilot.

i propose these changes because you can go countless rounds where youve dodged loads of attack choppers, kept the same transport alive for 40 mins and helped cap 20+ silos as well as fly people onto the titan and get screemed at over the chat...

"you $^£&^£$&£ stop tking look -10 points £$%££"

it pisses me off so much that although youve played a really important role your always in fear of auto kick for minus score and people think you a right git.

no recognition what so ever, they think its all their 1337 capping abilities -yeh who got you there in the first place and got you out to another???- it really pisses me off.

Originally posted by jackal22
    ANY BODY who BAILS gets -2 points for being a smacktard if they die not the pilot.
    I just laughed like crazy....really....

good suggestions, though.

Comment

i know, i like flying the transport but when I'm at -15, its time to go do something else.

Comment

yeh but thats not the point, i like to sometimes just fly around, what annoys me is i have to ditch the transport towards the end of the round pick up an engie kit- seems nobody likes going engie... and blow up some enemies and titan guns to get above the 0 mark which shouldnt be the case.

Comment

yeh but thats not the point, i like to sometimes just fly around, what annoys me is i have to ditch the transport towards the end of the round pick up an engie kit- seems nobody likes going engie... and blow up some enemies and titan guns to get above the 0 mark which shouldnt be the case.
          i know, thats what I'm talking about. I want to help my team by flying with more than 0 points

Comment

Good preposals imo, i was playing a round earlier and someone was just hovering 400m in the air and he/she gave us a real advantage with the pods coming in

Comment

There should be more points given for transport pilots who take active roles in providing services to teammates, but points for staying alive? A little excessive, especially considering most often the best way to keep a transport alive is to have an engineer in position 7 repairing the transport as you fly, which gets you ability assists and repair points.

To solve the deliberate punishing on accidental TK'ing, I don't think people should get negative points for that since I've bailed over silos before and instantly been killed. I always forgive but it's not my fault that the buggy game means I just died outright... I'd rather not die for no reason y'know.

Having a small number of points (I think your figure is a good example) for people spawning on your transport is a good plan, as it shows you're being active in providing a mobile spawn location.

when used correctly, transport can run riot on a battlefield, so agreed, it would be nice to see more pilots get more points - but I think that's not the case at the moment due to the ridiculous number of points you can get if you have a good gunner who's getting a lot of kills. It's all about teamwork in the end for that vehicle.

Comment

i propose these changes because you can go countless rounds where youve dodged loads of attack choppers,
                You dont play on my servers then lmao

but i think your changes wouldnt be good cus for some reason people would just go to the edge of the map and stay on the transport just for the points and when there is no transport off the titan that becomes more annoying than getting a negitive score

Comment

Could someone explain to me why you get TKs when people bail out? I wish DICE would release an explanation on the TK system as a whole, it seems so random. I've been in a full transport as a passenger, the pilot has bailed and I've ended up with all the TKs even though I wasn't flying?? But this doesn't happen all the time.. sometimes the pilot will bail and get a TK on me, or sometimes nobody will get any TKs. Random.

Comment

I wish more people would go transporting. I love to gun in the transport, but some people just can't fly still.

Comment

I hate it when you get killed because the idiots your transporting decide NO we are not going to pod out even tho youve already given the "bail out" command like 7 times already. So your sat there hovering there like an idiot, but then i would happily sacrifice 1 or 2 capture points for my self if i can drop a load of people of on 2 or 3 different silo's.

Comment

I have always been of the belief that all vehicles should use up a ticket when destroyed. maybe that would slow down Jihad jeeps and rammers and bailers.

Actually i have always been of the opinion that commanders artillery should use up a ticket if used so there ya go.

Comment

Transport drivers can get craploads of points, cause they get kill assists (0.5 points) everytime someone in the transport kills someone. So if the gunners do their work you can get really really big points.

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy
                            I have always been of the belief that all vehicles should use up a ticket when destroyed. maybe that would slow down Jihad jeeps and rammers and bailers.

Actually i have always been of the opinion that commanders artillery should use up a ticket if used so there ya go.
                            Thats a good idea!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy

then i could just blow up FAVs when they spawn to lower the ticket count...

Comment

Working...
                              X