Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Predictions for post 1.4 release gameplay?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would be happy if they just reduced clip size. When the Voss had lower damage, the clip size was justifiable. In the beginning the voss was weaker than the krylov and Scar, but what made it a tad better was the rate of fire and big clip. But it got put on steroids and those features made it overpowered. So it's just a matter of down sizing the damage or the clip. Anyone who disaagrees is just in denial that they love using a cheap n00by weapon. If it would go back to how it was before 1.05 it would be a normal weapon again

Comment

The Voss still has lower bullet damage than the scar and the krylov.

The krylov is the most powerful of the 4 rifles, because it retains the voss's 900 rpm rate of fire, yet has more powerful rounds, and it also more acurate.

Comment

Originally posted by Shalashaska View Post
        The Voss still has lower bullet damage than the scar and the krylov.
        Not really, you can take a guy out with full health in 4 single shots with the voss. I know how the voss was before 1.05 because i hogged it non stop. And after the patch the damage was pretty much doubled. So i don't buy that the only reason guys are choosing the voss over the stock ARs is 10 extra bullets.

Comment

Well I like using the Baur which is basically un-beatable at range, can't remember the last time I lost a ranged fire fight with the Baur against other Assault Class rifles. At close to semi-medium range however its particularily difficult to beat the Krylov or the Voss even if you manage to get the jump.

But perhaps...... just perhaps..... this is balanced and how it should be.

I certainly think the LMG's should get a boost because I think they're useless. Lose to an LMGer maybe 1 out of 100 encounters. The reticule does not close in fast enough and who the HELL ever heard of a hand held gun that actually becomes more accurate while you auto fire it?

'Tis not normal.

Comment

I remember when 1/3 of the team was using the LMGs. They are useless pieces of crap now so everyone switched to Ganz. I still remember when ppl were complaining that the Ganz sucked

Comment

Originally posted by Talbot
              The reticule does not close in fast enough and who the HELL ever heard of a hand held gun that actually becomes more accurate while you auto fire it?

'Tis not normal.
              It's all part of the gameplay dynamic for the L/HMGs. Assault rifle starts out accurrate and turns to crap the longer you pull the trigger. The L/HMGs start with crap accuracy and get better the longer you pull the trigger. The downside here is, you can't hold that trigger for too long because the gun overheats. So, you've got a gun, with a ton of ammo before reloading, that shoots straighter the longer you're pumping bullets out, but you can only do it for short strokes of time because the whole thing will lock up on you if you just try to hose everything down until the belt is gone.

As a gameplay mechanic, it works pretty good.

Now, if you're interested in the fruity game fiction, supposedly the L/HMGs can do this because they've got some fancy-pants recoil compensator that starts working as the gun fires and manages to smooth the kick out for you.

Presumably Assault rifles dont' have this nifty device because it would make them too cumbersome to do the Assault job.

Originally posted by Quemical
              I remember when 1/3 of the team was using the LMGs. They are useless pieces of crap now so everyone switched to Ganz. I still remember when ppl were complaining that the Ganz sucked
              True enough... no matter what gets changed and how, SOMEBODY'S panties are gonna be in a knot over SOMETHING. *sigh*

Still, I get drilled by the Shuko and Bianchi just as much as by the Ganz... they are all neck and neck for how many times they've killed me, so I'd have to say there's still plenty of guys using the LMGs, even now.

Comment

I already spam the Clark so...ummm...ya death to everyone?

Comment

bianchi still pwns each time i pick one up i get like 10 kills with it. cuz i know when to retreat and take a new spot and not. but mostly i keep on killing people till my ammo drop explodes and no new one comes back. but still i love the baur more cuz its just the best wapon. do they fix some glitches and lag on titan cuz i cant play titan with everthing on low without my tvm lags so enorm that it is a miss shot.

Comment

Working...
                  X