lsf squad server

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lsf squad server

anyone had any dealings in their server?
    they got some amazing players who can seem to kill you from anywhere on the map in a transport plane? i know the guns have a good zoom on them but its very shakey and unless its stationary its a hit and miss job. they just flew around the suez map killing every body on the map, i mean everybody, my saaw wouldnt even get a lock they were that far away.i asume they used aimbots? i play titan everyday and never seen anything like this.

LSF server? Think I've played there a few times and they have never been very suspicious to me (although they did own everyone in a transport)

The transport guns are stronger than you might think, transports can take down gunships without any major difficulties.

Comment

Played on the LSF server a fair few times, but not recently. They usually side stack so if you're not on theirs and you're without a few clanmates to provide effective opposition, you can be facing certain loss. Not encountered them using the transport to nail people, but here's a scenario for you.

Two days ago I was trying in vain to co-erse our good friend docdurchschnit out of his gunship so I could plunge a blade into his sternum and relieve him of his tags. He moved server and I followed later on. Unfortunately this never happened, but on this server which was the EA DE 64 man server, running port bavaria at the point there was some off the scale transport based carnage. Here's a screenshot for you.

So.... what do you reckon of that? Granted, durchschnit was taking out the other gunship and probably transports effectively, but that's still a LUDICROUS number of kills.

Comment

a few of the LSF guys used hacks in BF2 so im not surprised for them to get accused.

Comment

I played on their server a bit, but 48 man Titan lagged like hell - I reckon it was being run on a Pentium 2 or something.

And they like noob point-farming tactics too, enough to piss off anyone looking for a teamgame.

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn

Two days ago I was trying in vain to co-erse our good friend docdurchschnit out of his gunship so I could plunge a blade into his sternum and relieve him of his tags.

So.... what do you reckon of that? Granted, durchschnit was taking out the other gunship and probably transports effectively, but that's still a LUDICROUS number of kills.

Good luck hes a slippery bugger to get ahold of, I bagged him in about one minute of him leaving his gunship and podding ontop on his titan, just keep using the anti-air and he will soon get fed up of being gunned down...

Comment

We've played them several times @ Clanbase.
              They were on top spot for quite a while and do have some good players but have played a lot more games than anyone else in the ladder.
              I have no comments about the hacking though. To be fair I couldnt give a toss about hackers, because when I win it makes it all that more pleasing to know that someone with an aimbot was on the receiving end :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by Lolyn
                Played on the LSF server a fair few times, but not recently. They usually side stack so if you're not on theirs and you're without a few clanmates to provide effective opposition, you can be facing certain loss. Not encountered them using the transport to nail people, but here's a scenario for you.

Two days ago I was trying in vain to co-erse our good friend docdurchschnit out of his gunship so I could plunge a blade into his sternum and relieve him of his tags. He moved server and I followed later on. Unfortunately this never happened, but on this server which was the EA DE 64 man server, running port bavaria at the point there was some off the scale transport based carnage. Here's a screenshot for you.

What's with everyone being a private?

Comment

Originally posted by pilvlp
                  What's with everyone being a private?
                  It's a glitch that happens on many servers (unintentional), i'm surprised you've not seen it before. It's ok if you need to rank up quickly but can be a pain in the a$$ if it takes away your unlocks. Sometimes it does other times it doesn't.

Comment

Ive played their server a few times.

Never had any problems to shout about.

Comment

I do not play on thier server for a few reasons, they like to team stack and constantly steal the other teams armour.

On Tunis Harbour I was on the other team as commander, they kept stealing the walker. The first time I orbital striked one of the walkers I was kicked from the server.

Short answer is not to populate their server :salute:

Comment

Originally posted by tuco
                        they got some amazing players who can seem to kill you from anywhere on the map in a transport plane? i know the guns have a good zoom on them but its very shakey and unless its stationary its a hit and miss job. they just flew around the suez map killing every body on the map, i mean everybody, my saaw wouldnt even get a lock they were that far away.i asume they used aimbots? i play titan everyday and never seen anything like this.
                        I would like to respond to this accusation if I may.
                        LSF do not cheat. Any members found to cheat are immediately expelled.
                        We are one of the best BF2142 Clans in Europe and have some extremely skilled players.
                        I personally am in the top 100 in the world for using Transport guns and am currently number 6 in Europe. Check my stats
                        If you do not like the way we play then please find another server to whine about. Thanks for your time

Nibbles

Comment

I had played with LSF extensively, and then decided to join. They never cheat, and if anyone even trys cheating they are kicked from the clan immediately, so to even accuse us is stupid. Also we play against some of the top clans in Europe and we never have ANY complaint against us for cheating. So please have some solid proof that we cheat. Also if you think we cheat why not say it to our faces on our website, rather than trying to wreck our reputation and to be honest being a coward.

The Scot

Comment

Originally posted by tuco
                            Lo tuco m8,

I would like to assure you that the reason we are so good with the transport ship is that we (LSF) play as a team. We all select certain kits to aid us in keeping the transport alive. 2 to 3 enginers with saws, a medic and 1 or 2 two support guys. We have been doing this quite recently and to great effect. Plus there are radars for infantry and vehicles attached to ship to help us as well.

We at LSF like to have good wars on our server with the opposition and everybody is more than welcome to come and play on the server and give us a good fight

I hope this clears any concerns that you may have about us.

Regards

[LSF] RiGG$

Comment

mind my language, but i think that is a Bull-S*** kdr for Baschan

Comment

Working...
                              X