No announcement yet.

Small Rank icons in-game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It might be something to do with resolution. You run a fair spec so your res might be a lot higher than the standard 800x600 they were probably designed for a year ago.

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy
      It might be something to do with resolution. You run a fair spec so your res might be a lot higher than the standard 800x600 they were probably designed for a year ago.

Me?

Anyway they are quite badly designed because they don't handle resizing very well.

hint: someone with nothing better to do could make the list you know.

NOT ME though! :laugh:
      I want to freeload here.

Comment

i see them easily enough. Its not overly difficult to distinguish if the rank they have is high or not. Unsurprisingly enough, I usually join the side that has the most low rankers. But the only sure way of knowing how good they are requires you to wait till the round is over and the final scores are listed. I was thouroughly amused to see a recruit with a gold star once. Damned Smurfers.

Comment

Originally posted by BandoIruka
          I was thouroughly amused to see a recruit with a gold star once. Damned Smurfers.
          It probably was because of the private rank bug. There's a glitch that sometimes makes you appear as private when you join a game

Comment

Originally posted by BandoIruka
            i see them easily enough. Its not overly difficult to distinguish if the rank they have is high or not.
            I got no problem seeing the icons, but determining which is which since some of them really do not represent their full sized counter-parts.

Sure I can categorize them low, mid and high classes, but I would like to know them exactly.

Comment

I made a thread similar to this. I don't know why DICE put crappy images in for the icons. Here's my thread that I made a while back... http://bf2142.totalgamingnetwork.com...ad.php?t=23308

Here's the icons that they have for the last 4 ranks...

And here's what they should have...

Comment

Thank you Tim!

Good show bro.

Comment

Working...
                X