Small Rank icons in-game

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Small Rank icons in-game

...are very hard to tell apart in my very humble opinion.

Anyone seen any compilation/collection of these in the net. Most are quite easy to tell apart but some of them are just pretty confusing.

Some are looking damn much Like the others yes, But you have to get the feeling with it, I always know wich rank they have, It will come with the time:salute:

Comment

no your right, its not as easy to tell who is what!! not that it makes a difference..

Comment

meh i just keep an eye out for recruits, privates, low ranks and brig generals and anything above.

Comment

i just look for brig generals or anyone that might have one of the decay ranks on the server.

Comment

Yea for me it is either Brig General or anything else, since the game is littered with them.

Comment

dont matter what rank they are i just kill em all lol

Comment

Originally posted by Fish
                dont matter what rank they are i just kill em all lol
                That I do.

Still though I'd like to know who to team up with.

Comment

i always look for brig gens, decay ranks and ALWAYS the recruits.

Comment

decay ranks? Still don't get it

Comment

Originally posted by looqas
                      decay ranks? Still don't get it
                      Decay rank are the rank like the star generals like major and lieutenant general, And the don of all, The supreme com:salute:

Comment

Small icons for lower ranks.

Its like kiddies clothing. Don't buy them expensive cause they grow out of them by tommorow.

Is this a trick thread?

Comment

Originally posted by Catziggy
                          Small icons for lower ranks.

Its like kiddies clothing. Don't buy them expensive cause they grow out of them by tommorow.

Is this a trick thread?
                          No it's not.

I genuinely want to know the small icon ranks. Meaning the they are so small in size and do not very well the big icons you see in the ea stats page for example.

Comment

I love going to a server and finding a decay rank and specifically hunting that one guy, for example -SWAT- SilentScope he has the uhh 3 little starts under the big one and i hunt him all round

Comment

Most of the decay rank guy aren't entirely good tbh, lewis321 always plays on our servers and never does well. He is a Lieutenant General

Comment

Working...
                              X