No announcement yet.

Highroof Legal Servers for Gibraltar

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have never been up for pod surfing, in fact before 1.40 we would kick players from our Camp G server that surf past choke points. We did, and still do, allow roofs on our Camp G server, just can't get on them anymore, even from a beacon next to the building. The way DICE worded the fixes in the patch was that they still left some movement in the pods specifically so that players could access rooftops. I just havn't found anyone that has figured out how to move the 5m to get on the roof next to the beacon.

Comment

Originally posted by Killerus View Post
      i did read the entire thread. seems that discussion has changed since 1.40 has been released. i simply gave my opinion not moral advice. take it or leave it.
      Yeah, sorry about that, you got me in a bad mood.

Actually what I find frustrating, is not that you can't pod surf anymore but that you can't move at all, I mean not even one or two meters to legitimately get you on to the roof beside the beacon.

Comment

imo roofcamping is better in 1.4. in pre-1.4 it was sad, you have pr0 people surfing from harbour to ruins rooftop and killing everyone. if the server is FF off and 1.4, by all means use the roof if you can get up. i'm just tired of half the battle being fought on the ground and half in the rooftops - its twice as tiring to look up as well.
        i'd like SOME movement though. APMs own beacons now.

Comment

Working...
        X