No announcement yet.

To land or not to land?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I always seem to spawn on heli's with crap pilots who seem to crash on the first obstacle they see. Only 1 in 10 pilots allow me to be really effective as a gunner. If you have a good pilot it's a real treat to be on the heli.

Comment

i wish they would just stay up in there damn air and stop landing them on the silos where infantry is doing work or bailing out on top of us. im infantry all the way

Comment

Originally posted by l33tfodder
        I always seem to spawn on heli's with crap pilots who seem to crash on the first obstacle they see. Only 1 in 10 pilots allow me to be really effective as a gunner. If you have a good pilot it's a real treat to be on the heli.
        LOL- Very true. On the flip side, when I'm doing transport pilot duty I often get worthless doorgunners. I mean, if I have put an infantry sensor on board, you know there's targets below- start shooting for Pete's sake!!

There should be "door gunner" and "Transport gun platform" certificates, or something, :laugh: so you can check someone's credentials when they get on. "I'm sorry sir, you don't know how to hover- I won't be door-gunning for you today..."

Comment

Working...
        X