AR Rockets or Voss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rockets.

one direct hit where it detonates in their face will either leave them dead or put their hitpoints within the single digits. That's from 100 hp

Comment

So what about the people who use the Voss and go against other Voss users, which is probably most people on a Conquest map? As infantry, most kills come from being spacially aware, knowing the maps and getting the jump on your foe's, I think it has less to do with your gun.

Besides, the Krylov is a far superior weapon to the Voss. Don't really use either very much (use the Baur mostly) but the Krylov packs far more punch and is an insta win in CQB.

Comment

Basically put it this way:

VOSS - rediculously easy to use gun. Very accurate, therefore quite damaging and has a brilliant scope on it. Used by the majority of players mainly coz they can't use much else! I like using the Baur gun more, its more of a challenge because of the tiny gun clip!
        ROCKETS - Very easy to use, basically if you see someone anywhere in your line of sight, just point, click and watch 3 rockets reduce him to death as each rocket is rediculously powerful. Again doesnt take much skill to use! You wonder why you always see so many medics about the place and not enough Engineers?

Comment

"EU with voss I can forgive as the Scar is tough to use well"

1.40 will change that. A 6 yr old is gonna be able to get 20 kills with it every round.

Comment

Rockets since I am absolutely useless with the voss, I tend to fire 20-30 rounds per kill, prefer me SCAR11 or Krylov (which is actually easier to use than any other weapon) any day.

Can put down up to 6 ppl with one clip on a good day...

Comment

Originally posted by sansk77
              Hi, i would like to know which one you would choose if you only have one choice. also plz provide the reason too. I am think about choosing these 2 for my account. So plz vote.
              Rockets. It's the range equalizer of snipers, machine gunners, and people trying to hide behind cover.

Ignore the crying over the Voss and unlock that later. Some people seem to want to control what constitutes "noob" because it doesnt fit their style of play. Dont allow yourself to be controlled by their whiny opinion.

Comment

I would say rockets. On the slim occasion that I step away from my comfort zone as an engie and play assault I always equip my baur/rockets. And anyone can be defeated with any weapon, its just a matter of being smarter, Unless its someone shooting you in the face with a pilum everytime you spawn just cause your the commander.......god that was annoying.

Comment

Rockets, easily. They are a nest (either sniper or support) killer, general assault tool, and valuable to any titan defense or offense.

But I normally carry the Baur/Shotgun combo. Incredibly deadly long range, 2 shot kills up close

Comment

Working...
                  X