AR Rockets or Voss

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AR Rockets or Voss

Hi, i would like to know which one you would choose if you only have one choice. also plz provide the reason too. I am think about choosing these 2 for my account. So plz vote.

Rocket, cause if I don't get the Voss, I still get the Kry-love.

Comment

None they both take no skill to kill some one
      kyrlov or scar11 with shot gun

Man i really hate both of those wepons

Comment

i know most people call these 2 noob weapons, but i just want to know your opinon if you have to choose one.

Stam1na, what if your on the EU team, you have the SCAR not the Krylov

Comment

EU, since I almost only play Gibraltar, I will go Engineer and Motion Mine the ramps. Easy kills. So no rockets or Voss as EU.

Comment

Which means that without voss, EU assults are almost useless
            What are people ganna do if they die, no revives. It would be a blood river in harbor full of EU soldier's blood

Comment

those rockets never hit anything. They're only good for shooting down titan corridors and only then when you can get a clear shot.

Comment

At the moment, if you don't allow EU to have Rockets or Voss, it's only for BAUR's (only a few people) or SCAR users (even less people). Lots of people will tell you that the Baur isn't useless. But the Scar surely is, at the moment. And I didn't play for 2 or 3 months...

Originally posted by Crabhart
                those rockets never hit anything. They're only good for shooting down titan corridors and only then when you can get a clear shot.
                When mastered, Rockets are evil.

Comment

not true, i killed a guy with a rocket (didn't expode), i run out of ammo and didn't have time to reload so i fired my rockets and hit the guy in the head

which means, PAC will have a huge advantage against EU without Assault

Comment

Where's the option for clark?

Comment

sorry no clark, lol, i didn't add clark because, i can't unlock it right now, and voss and rockets are 2 of the most used weapons out there

just wondering should i have added Krylov too?

Comment

Originally posted by sansk77
                        sorry no clark, lol, i didn't add clark because, i can't unlock it right now, and voss and rockets are 2 of the most used weapons out there

just wondering should i have added Krylov too?
                        you can't "unlock" the krylov. You have it everytime you play PAC.

Comment

i know, im not stupid j/k, lol, but should i think i should have added Krylov because it is considered OP(over powered)

I don't want to put every gun in the vote, because u can consider every gun OP

what i want to know is which one to choose for my unlock, for the most efficent way to earn points (not cheating)

Comment

Well first unlocks depend on your playing preference.

Do you like CQB?
                            Do you like being called a noob?
                            Do you like frustrating people?
                            Do you like to kill people in 0.134 seconds when the other person shot at you for 2 seconds?

If so, unlock the voss.

Comment

lol, i don't want to be a noob, what i want is some advise from you experienced people on what to unlock so i dont regret it

ok, if voss or rockets isn't for me, then wat. plz give me a good advise on what to unlock
                              btw, i play camp g alot so, im looking a gun that'll help me in CQC

Comment

Working...
                              X