My 2cents on playing with cheaters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dudes, I like engy the way it is

I admit that we really get a kick in the balls when it comes to getting screwed out of teamwork points, but the unique part of the kit is that because it's difficult; you get a greater feeling of satisfaction when doing well. After a while when the weapons are mastered, you have the most versatile mix of combat and teamwork possible.

But the main caveat is that the sucky little assault/recon noobs who whore the Voss, Krylov, APM, RDX, Lambert etc won't dare try it, (and if they do they are ****e, so quickly go back ) so it's like an exclusive club for mature players, without all that boring 24/7 Camp G point-farm crap

Comment

Originally posted by Iwantcable
      I don't agree with your USA vs. Terrorist part. US soldiers can't do this.
      There are weapons with technology that is pretty much like an aimbot.
      They lock on to a target, they measure the target (size of different body parts like legs, arms and height). Then the computer will be able to find that person even in a whole crowd of ppl and can take him out.

Computer technology is used to help gunners on gunships by seeking out moving targets (and yes, they can ignore trees and other plant life that's moving in the wind and they wont aim at animals because they don't look human) After they found a target, they can adjust for the speed and movement of the gunship and the target and all the gunner has to do is pull the trigger.

There are machines in development that can work on their own, find and kill their targets without any help.

Comment

Originally posted by -Spartan`II7^
        There are weapons with technology that is pretty much like an aimbot.
        They lock on to a target, they measure the target (size of different body parts like legs, arms and height). Then the computer will be able to find that person even in a whole crowd of ppl and can take him out.

Computer technology is used to help gunners on gunships by seeking out moving targets (and yes, they can ignore trees and other plant life that's moving in the wind and they wont aim at animals because they don't look human) After they found a target, they can adjust for the speed and movement of the gunship and the target and all the gunner has to do is pull the trigger.

There are machines in development that can work on their own, find and kill their targets without any help.
        I'll tell you this: If getting killed in BF2142 means that I died for real, I'd be first in line with a bunch of aimbots.

Comment

Originally posted by bravespear
          I'll tell you this: If getting killed in BF2142 means that I died for real, I'd be first in line with a bunch of aimbots.
          I would play scrabble.

Comment

Originally posted by Luv2Killu
            I would play scrabble.
            Thats an even better idea!

Comment

Originally posted by bravespear
              I was commenting on Twantcable's post and told him that US soldiers can do that in a way

Besides that, in the first post, it is said that he compares the legit player vs hacker like terrorists vs US Army and again, it is pretty much right in RL.

Comment

Originally posted by Myxx
                Dudes, I like engy the way it is

I admit that we really get a kick in the balls when it comes to getting screwed out of teamwork points, but the unique part of the kit is that because it's difficult; you get a greater feeling of satisfaction when doing well. After a while when the weapons are mastered, you have the most versatile mix of combat and teamwork possible.

But the main caveat is that the sucky little assault/recon noobs who whore the Voss, Krylov, APM, RDX, Lambert etc won't dare try it, (and if they do they are ****e, so quickly go back ) so it's like an exclusive club for mature players, without all that boring 24/7 Camp G point-farm crap
                Hear Hear, I'm proud to be a member of the veteran Engineer club! Death to the Medic/Recon noobs lol!

Comment

Working...
                X